ERROR : Error appeared during Puppet run: 192.168.1.49_controller.pp
Error: Evaluation Error: Unknown function: 'mysql::password'. (file: /var/tmp/packstack/62d45b3acdec4f538fd68b42bc31c280/modules/placement/manifests/db/mysql.pp, line: 52, column: 22) on node localhost.localdomain
You will find full trace in log /var/tmp/packstack/20220206-131540-0TE42o/manifests/192.168.1.49_controller.pp.log
Please check log file /var/tmp/packstack/20220206-131540-0TE42o/openstack-setup.log for more information
* Parameter CONFIG_NEUTRON_L2_AGENT: You have chosen OVN Neutron backend. Note that this backend does not support the VPNaaS or FWaaS services. Geneve will be used as the encapsulation method for tenant networks
* A new answerfile was created in: /root/packstack-answers-20220206-131541.txt
* Time synchronization installation was skipped. Please note that unsynchronized time on server instances might be problem for some OpenStack components.
* File /root/keystonerc_admin has been created on OpenStack client host 192.168.1.49. To use the command line tools you need to source the file.
* To access the OpenStack Dashboard browse to http://192.168.1.49/dashboard .
Please, find your login credentials stored in the keystonerc_admin in your home directory.