bbs.csdn.net/forums/MUEE308FZU202201

The Link of Requirement of This Assignment

bbs.csdn.net/topics/608734618

The Aim of This Assignment

Self introduction

MU STU ID and FZU STU ID

20122934_832001114

Self Introduction

Hello everyone. My name is Zhou junmin (and you can call me Friedrich),18 years old, a junior student of electronic Information Engineering in Maynooth International College of Engineering. As a dynamic boy ,I like many sports like basketball,soccer ,table tennis and so on. In the period of university for three years, my favourate major is programming. When I frist learned programming in the Fuzhou university, I fell in love with it. 

Skills and experience

my major is electronic information engineering, it is a subject strongly related to computer. I can master Cpp java python matlab and mplab etc. and I have achieved good results in object-oriented programming.

In the past two years, I completed serval projects. In my freshman year, my team and I completed a solar power system based on computer control. In this process, I learned knowledge about python and c++ by self-study and got a good result.With the deepening of my understanding of programming language, I was able to complete more complex projects. In my sophomore year, we completed the miniature vehicle-mounted radar system based on c language.

Interests

I am more interested in the development of chips and algorithms, and I am also committed to researching ways to improve our chip technology. I will further my study in graduate school.

Planing

In this course, I hope I can continue to improve my code level. I hope that by the end of the course, I can complete the development of the first software in my life. At the same time, I hope I can get familiar with the use of Github, get more useful knowledge on this forum, and improve my code level.

...全文
128 回复 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务