lab 1.1

丽丽 2022-10-28 02:16:42
The Link Your Classhttps://bbs.csdn.net/forums/MUEE308FZU202201?category=0
The Link of Requirement of This Assignmenthttps://bbs.csdn.net/topics/608734907
The Aim of This AssignmentLab1_2_solution
MU STU ID and FZU STU ID20124643_832001218

Self Introduction

My name is Xie Yangkun. I'm 21 years old. I'm studying at Menus International Engineering College of Fuzhou University. My major is electronic information engineering, which is a major that studies everything, but everything is very shallow. This puts a big test on our classmates' ability and mentality. I like China culture and China literature, and I think I am more suitable to be a liberal arts student. I think in this impetuous social environment, it's very relaxing to occasionally be influenced by the excellent traditional culture of China. I want to be a civil servant in the future and serve the people.

Skills

I have learned the professional knowledge of python language. I think this language is relatively simple and easy to use, and it is suitable for a white man like me who has never been exposed to programming before in college. In the future, if possible, it is also close to this language.

short

My weakness is that my programming ability is still relatively superficial so far. Generally, I can only finish the homework assigned by the teacher in class. I'm afraid I can't do it if I am allowed to finish a large and duplicated project independently.           

The amount of code

I've forgotten the amount of code I wrote. After all, no one will deliberately remember such things. However, my target code quantity is definitely the more the better. As the saying goes, "Practice makes perfect". Without a certain amount of training, it is difficult to master a programming language.

Aim

In this course, I hope I can master team cooperation and development better, and win-win cooperation. Of course, what's more important is to master programming thinking. This thinking is very important, and it doesn't mean that it can only be used when writing code. Everything in the world is integrated, so we can improve this thinking. Maybe we are looking at other things, and others will have a brand new, unique and profound perspective. This is the far-reaching and lifelong influence that I feel programming can bring to us.

...全文
111 1 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
1 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
CSDN-Ada助手 2023-01-13
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复