- 1. Project Division of Labor
- 1.1 Specific division of labor
- 2. Prototype interface design
- 2.1 prototype development tool
- 2.2 Process and results of prototype design
- 3. Results Reporting
- 3.1 Introduce your prototype
- 3.2 Difficulties encountered and solutions
- 3.3 Results show
- 4. Team feeling
- 4.1 Work photos of relevant personnel
- 4.2 Interpersonal evaluation
1. Project Division of Labor
|Student ID||Work Description||Contribution|
|832102226||Prototype interface design||38.7%|
|832102230||Prototype interface design||38.7%|
|832002226||Prototype interface design||12.6%|
|832102225||Ddfense ppt writing||5%|
1.1 Specific division of labor
|Student ID||Work Description|
|832102226||Overall UI design planning and task assignment, UI interface design and interaction of login, notification and team, overall prototype interaction design, UI file export, demonstration video recording and document writing.|
|832102230||UI interface design of home page, calendar and face recognition, prototype interaction design of corresponding modules, prototype interaction test and modification, web page test and document writing.|
|832002226||Export of some files, file management and document writing.|
2. Prototype interface design
We mainly use JS Design as the leading prototype interface design, and Adobe XD and Photoshop as auxiliary tools to design interfaces and widgets, citing some icons in Alibaba vector library.
JS design is a domestic professional UI design tool that can be edited in the cloud. It is supported by single visual design, merger prototype framework design, component library support, online design and teamwork.
JS design has the following advantages for our team:
● Ease of use: The operation of JS Design is simple, and even users who have no design foundation can get started quickly.
● Collaboration: JS Design supports multi-person collaborative design, which can improve design efficiency.
● Extensibility: JS Design supports third-party plug-ins, which can meet the individual needs of users.
● Design material library: The design material library of JS Design contains a large number of high-quality graphics, icons, fonts, colors, etc., which can meet the different design needs of users.
● Developer mode: JS Design has a developer developer mode, which can facilitate the docking between our UI group and the front-end group. The cutting, color information and labeling that developers need most are also gathered on the far right side of the panel. Developers can freely switch between iOS, Web and Android development platforms. Support for page elements, export pictures in various formats and magnification.
● Compatibility: js Design supports the import and direct editing of XD, Figma, Sketch and JS files, and resources with different file formats can be used, which greatly improves the efficiency of our UI design and builds a bridge for resource interoperability.
2.2 Process and results of prototype design
- Demand research
Before the prototype design, our team discussed and clarified the functions of the system and the user's needs, and understood the user's usage scenarios, goals and expectations. The advantages and disadvantages of related competing products (Teams, FUUU, etc.) are analyzed to learn from each other's strengths.
- Information architecture design
Our team classifies and arranges the information to form an information structure, and layers the information according to its importance and relevance to determine the logical relationship between the information. At the bottom of the interface, there are five sections: home page, calendar, team, notice and personal center, which make navigation faster and faster.
- Visual design
First, the interface design. On the basis of demand analysis, our team began to use JSdesign to design the structure and layout of the interface, plan the overall architecture of the system, and the classification and navigation path between various functions. Our team's design style is simple and clear, so as to quickly find the corresponding functions and operate them. The colors are mainly gray, white and blue, and the background adopts light purple tone gradient, which highlights simplicity but not monotony.
On the basis of interface design, our team designed the components of each functional module. Buttons, text boxes, fonts, scrolling menus, lists, etc. And design according to user needs and interface style. Combine users' habits and expectations to provide a good user experience. Team members discuss with each other and constantly optimize and adjust the design scheme until satisfactory results are achieved.
4. Interaction design
After the interface and components were completed, our team began to design the interaction. Include interactive elements, interactive actions, interactive feedback, etc. Make it easy for users to use the interface to accomplish their goals. We use the interactive prototype tool to simulate the interaction process between users and the system many times, and add some scrolling and switching interactions to further improve the interactive experience.
5. test feedback
After the design is completed, we invited some users to test and collect their feedback and opinions to ensure that the design meets the needs of users, is easy to use and meets the standards. Testing includes functional testing, user experience testing and usability testing. According to the feedback from users, our team improved and optimized the interaction design to improve the user experience.
- After the above process, we designed a prototype whose interface meets the requirements. It can meet the needs and expectations of users, provide the functions and information needed by users, and present it intuitively on the user interface. Our team organized and classified information and functions reasonably, and provided clear navigation labels for users to operate conveniently. In terms of interaction, it can provide a simple, intuitive and natural way of interaction and reduce the learning cost of users. Users can easily complete the operation and get the expected results when interacting with the prototype.
3. Results Reporting
3.1 Introduce your prototype
- In this project, we carefully understand the needs of product managers and communicate with them in time. Based on real-time design, this efficient and convenient UI design software is designed, and after mastering the basic techniques of UI drawing and interactive design, the UI page is designed in a simple style, aiming at easy use and complete functions. At the bottom of the software, the functions of the software are divided into five sections, namely, activities, calendar, home page, team and mine, in which the main function of the "My" page is to view notifications and private messages; The main function of the Calendar page is to view the itinerary list and create new itineraries; The main function of the "Home Page" page is to search the existing itinerary and join it, and at the same time view the current itinerary and check in for face recognition; The Team page is mainly used to create new teams and view my teams; On the "My" page, some users' personal information (such as name, ID and so on) will be displayed.
- At the top of the homepage, the words "Home Page" are on the left, and the search box is on the right. Click here to search the itinerary and join; In the main part of the page, users can see the real-time time time, which is convenient for users to check whether the trip is about to start; Go down and show what the trips are for that day, and click the "roll call" button for each trip to jump to the page of uploading pictures for identification.
- At the top of the calendar, the word "Calendar" is on the left, and there are two buttons on the right. The buttons on the left are trip list and on the right.
- The button is to create a trip. Click the buttons on both sides to switch functions. When the user enters the calendar interface, the trip column will be displayed by default.
- Table, a calendar will appear in the itinerary list, and users can switch dates to view itineraries on different dates.
- At the top of the team interface, there is the word "Team" on the left and the button to search and create a team on the right, which users can use. Realize the corresponding function and show the user's team in the main body of the page.
- At the top of the notification page, the words "message" are on the left, and the buttons for searching and setting are on the right. Users can click them to realize corresponding functions. In the theme part of the page, chat records and notifications related to users will be displayed on the page, and users can click them to enter the chat page for communication, as shown in the following figure:
- In the personal center interface, the user's name and account information will be displayed, and at the same time, users can modify their personal information on this interface: personal data, face binding, suggestions and feedback, historical data and logout.
3.2 Difficulties encountered and solutions
In the process of this UI design, while gaining the corresponding UI design experience and technology, we also encountered some difficult problems, as follows:
(1) Question 1: I can't understand the needs of the product department for the first time. When our UI team got the relevant requirements of the product department for the first time, due to the lack of experience and the lack of further careful reading of the requirements documents, when designing some pages with complex functions (such as calendars) at first, the designed pages were different from the requirements given by the product department, so they were revised again after learning the correct requirements, which wasted unnecessary working time.
Solution: When we found that the first draft of the UI interface was inconsistent with the original requirements, we stopped the current design process in time and carefully read the product requirements document again, rearranged the design ideas and made a draft with the sketchpad before modifying the interface, and finally successfully modified the interface, and we learned the experience of full communication before designing.
(2) Question 2: It is difficult to achieve the effect of time scrolling in the UI for the first time. When we design the interface of setting time in the calendar part, after clicking the "Select" button, we will jump out of the pop-up box and slide the page to select the time. The scrolling effect here doesn't know how to time at first.
Solution: After understanding the source of the difficulties, we consulted a lot of tutorials about UI design on the Internet, and learned and referred to how other people's excellent UI design was made. Finally, we learned that we must add a drawing board outside our original interface to realize local display, and then select our original page on the prototype page of the editor, add the effect of "overflow scrolling", and select "beyond the drawing board to hide" to realize the scrolling effect.
3.3 Results show
4. Team feeling
4.1 Work photos of relevant personnel
Ui designers are all working hard.
4.2 Interpersonal evaluation
- Team leader's comments: ui designers work very efficiently, and their designs are not made at once. They have made a version from the beginning of the project, but it is not very good. They have made several versions. They are really striving for perfection and have patience.
- The cooperative atmosphere of the team is very harmonious, and everyone actively participates and supports and encourages each other. Everyone pursues excellent design together and always maintains a high degree of work enthusiasm. In the team, members often discuss and share the design. Everyone has the opportunity to show their design works and get valuable opinions and suggestions from other members. This not only helps us to constantly improve our design skills, but also promotes knowledge exchange and learning among teams. The division of labor and cooperation of the team is also very smooth. We define everyone's responsibilities and tasks, and communicate and coordinate in time. Everyone is very focused on their own work, but they also actively cooperate with the needs of other members. This efficient cooperation enables us to finish the project on time and ensure the quality and effect of the design. Generally speaking, the atmosphere of teamwork is good, and everyone is actively involved, learning and communicating with each other, which has benefited a lot.
- Before the UI design, our team assigned tasks, determined the learning course of UI design, discussed and learned from each other in the process of UI design, and found relevant materials together to solve the problems that could not be solved.
- My teammates have the following advantages:
- Have strong design skills, be able to skillfully use various design tools, have a solid grasp of design theory and knowledge, and be able to design interfaces that meet users' needs according to different design requirements.
- Strong design style, concise design style, strong visual impact, and can leave a good impression on users.
- Proactive working attitude, strong sense of responsibility, ability to complete design tasks independently, effective cooperation with team members, and timely feedback of opinions and suggestions.