切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
水如烟 2005-01-09
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
设Splitter1的Dock属性值为System.Windows.Forms.DockStyle.Top
MP3 Splitter & Joiner Pro v5.1 22 March 2012 released Products MP3 Splitter & Joiner MP3 Splitter & Joiner Pro Audio Recorder Platinum Audio Recorder Pro MIDI MP3 Converter MP3 Audio Converter MP3 CD Ripper Special Offering Get 30% discount now if you are the registered user of MP3 Splitter & Joiner Go >> Product News 22 March, 2012 MP3 Splitter & Joiner Pro v5.10 released - Fixed some minor bugs 25 March, 2011 MP3 Splitter & Joiner Pro v5.00 released - Support to split WMA, APE, FLAC, OGG file - Support to merge APE, FLAC file - MP3 Splitter Pro: new designed output naming feature 28 January, 2011 MP3 Splitter & Joiner Pro v4.31 released - Fixed some compatibility issues on Windows Vista and Windows 7. 30 December, 2010 MP3 Splitter & Joiner Pro v4.30 released - Supports to load audio files to split or merge in Windows Explorer directly: right-click the files (including *.cue, *. pls, *.m3u ), and select to open with MP3 Splitter & Joiner Pro in 'open with' menu. - MP3 Splitter Pro: Improve the split by silence feature, it is able to detect the silence length even in 10ms (minimum silence length). - Fixed some minor bugs. 17 May, 2009 MP3 Splitter & Joiner Pro v4.22 released - Improve the compatibility of generated audio file: some of split or merged audio files can not be successfully loaded by Windows Media Player. - MP3 Joiner Pro: automatically free the source audio file while setting the output ID3 tag. - Fixed some minor bugs. Testimonials "...I am very satisfied with the product. It is very simple, and easy to use, as well as quick. Also, being able to split files both by time, or into equal segments is a very handy feature.." - David "...I am taking 4 hour radio shows that I have in WAV format, converting to mp3, editing the commercials out, and storing on my iPod. Your program is very intuitive and after

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
VB技术相关讨论,主要为经典vb,即VB6.0
社区管理员
  • VB.NET
  • 水哥阿乐
  • 无·法
加入社区
  • 近7日