不可能吧。
jiangtao 2000-01-21
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
令人惊奇的是有Exe To Pas的工具,目前我知道的有:

1) 使用IDA的Flirt技术,可以反汇编显示所有Delphi库函数和VCL函数
2)我看到一个工具的说明:
This page is about creating a Delphi decompiler on which I'm working now. The program is written for Delphi 4 and will not work with a previous version of Delphi.
Also it can only decompile programs written with the same version of Delphi as the decompiler is compiled with. Here I will put information about what I already have
and how I want to extend my program, if you have any comments or what so ever pease e-mail me.

What it does

The port to Delphi 5 didn't work, because Delphi 5 leaves the relocation data out of the program and my program heavily relies on it.

It gets all the classes, because these have a Self pointer in their VMT. And they must all derive from TObject (more information about finding classes).

It gets also get all the TypeInfos, this is the type information for all your types declarations, which are used with automatic initialization/finalization or passed to TypeInfo.
These TypeInfos can be found, because they have a pointer to them self before them, and their kind must exist (the classes are not accepted, because they are already
found).

It gets a list of all procedures (functions, methods etc.) including nested procedures, but not including procedures without a direct call (the one only passed as
parameters). These partially get by following the calls.

It gets a list of (ansi/wide)strings by searching for the strings hidden fields (reference count (-1), length). (0.0.2.0)

It gets a list of resource strings (yes there is partial resource support). (0.0.2.0)

It gets a list of vars and consts (consts are vars which value never changes), by just breaking the Data and BSS sections in parts using fixups and some auto generated
vars. (0.0.2.0)

It puts all the information into a unit, which should be in the correct order. (0.0.2.0)

Complete support for published properties. (0.0.2.2)

Updated (26-7-1999): The list of procedure is extended with the imported procedures and contains much more information about the procedures (size, imported, method
etc.).

Update (19-8-1999): There is now generated some real code which can recompiled, however there is no support for resources, types, strings and much more, but there
is (limited) support for objects.

Update (18-9-1999): Many improvements, try decompiling a completely empty program, it generates a completely empty program (how amazing). Almost every thing is
supported, except interfaces, packages, resources and thread vars. And not all the system procs are supported.

Vars are now kept in the original order to prevent problems with separating vars, which shouldn't be separator (0.0.2.2).

Interface properties are supported, however type casting interface will cause unpredictable behaviour (0.0.2.2).

There is now support for threadvars, only delphi removes them, because they are not directly accessed (0.0.2.4).

There is now a screen indicatation that the program is running and makes is possible to cancel it (0.0.2.6).

DFMs are also dumped now. (0.0.2.8)

Some bug fixus concerning DFMs. (0.0.2.9)

kxy 2000-01-21
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
至少我不知道.
kxy 2000-01-21
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
没有.
sky__horse 2000-01-21
  • 打赏