In scope or out of scope?

lemonade 2005-09-14 04:27:16
I am a new graduate and am lucky to working in a company which belongs to the world top 500. Whatever the boss assign to me, I'll try my best and have got very good feedbacks. While I am growing in this company, my responsibilities are growing as well. Am I wrong if I keep my work scope within my team? From role and responsibility respective, why should I take over the jobs of other teams? Especially when they do not even appreciate.

For about two weeks, I said nothing and helped. However, since the standard process is already there, someone should take care of their own jobs. I met a very weird lady, she even threatened me that if I do not help her on this, there will be no progress and that will be all my fault because her team member is too busy.

How come she said something like that? She didn't appreciate and probably I am under her control in her mind. That's sooooo wrong. I am not her team member and I am coordinating with many teams, everyone should find his/her role. If her team member is not able to do anything, she should think about change that person...but not escalate their job to others.

I will not do anything out of my scope in future.
...全文
197 回复 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务