Senior Analyst Programmer (SAP) / Analyst Programmer (AP) / Programmer (P)
1. To work together with other competencies in the development of both internal solutions and client projects.
2. To implement / deploy solutions through the use of standardised development tools, techniques and processes, as well as for producing documentation. He/she guarantees accurate, on-time execution of software deliverables and a proactive approach to fixing bugs.
3. To get involved in defining the system requirements (functional and qualitative) and estimating implementation and maintenance costs.
4. To produce documentations as defined and required in the project development cycles and deliverables
Requirements of Candidate:
1. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent,
2. Relevant software development working experiences required:-
-For SAP, above 5 years is required,
-For AP, 3 to 5 years is required; and
-For P, 1 to 3 years is required;
3. Preferably in fields of banking or financial institutions,
4. Solid working experience in web applications development with Java, JSP, UML, environment.
5. Familiar with Windows and Unix platforms environment.
6. Experience in the use of IBM Rational tools will be an advantage.
7. Ability to work under pressure, independently and proactively as well as to meet deadlines.
8. Strong communication skills and good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).