文本浏览器 text mode web browser

LoveCreatesBeauty 2005-12-27 02:33:30
About Lynx (p1 of 2)
[ About Lynx-Dev | Lynx-Dev Archives ]

About Lynx

Lynx is a fully-featured World Wide Web (WWW) browser for users on Unix, VMS, and other
platforms running cursor-addressable, character-cell terminals or emulators. That includes
vt100 terminals, other character-cell displays, and vt100 emulators such as Kermit or
Procomm running on PCs or Macs.

For information on how to use Lynx see the Lynx User's Guide, or the Lynx help files.
...全文
107 2 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
2 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
LoveCreatesBeauty 2005-12-27
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
Sample of browsing the home page of father of C++, http://www.research.att.com/~bs

==============

Bjarne Stroustrup's Homepage
homepage | C++ links | FAQ | technical FAQ | glossary | compilers | publications | TC++PL
| D&E | bio | interviews | applications | TAMU CS | AT&T Research

Welcome to Bjarne Stroustrup's homepage!

Advice of the day
(from TC++PL)

21.9[14] You can achieve the effect (and efficiency) of a ternary operator by defining a
simple function object; sec21.4.6.3.

FAQ of the day

Are there any features you'd like to remove from C++?

Article of the day

Interview by IEEE Computer from IEEE Computer Magazine, June 1998.

I'm the College of Engineering Professor in Computer Science at Texas A&M University; you
can find specific academic and educational information on and through my TAMU homepage. I
also retain a link to AT&T Labs - Research as a member of the Information and Systems
Software Research Lab.

I designed and implemented the C++ programming language.

Over the years, I have written a few books (including The C++ Programming Language and The
Design and Evolution of C++.), written a lot of papers, and given some interviews.

Here is some biographical material, some frequently asked questions, some frequently asked
questions about C++ style and technique and a C++ glossary.

These pages are permanently under construction. Constructive comments are most welcome.

I can be reached by email at bs at cs.tamu.edu or bs at research.att.com, and by paper
mail at Department of Computer Science, TAMU 3112, College Station, TX 77843-3112 or AT&T
Research, 180 Park Ave., Florham Park, NJ 07932-0971, USA.

homepage | C++ links | FAQ | technical FAQ | glossary | compilers | publications | TC++PL
| D&E | bio | interviews | applications | TAMU CS | AT&T Research

Commands: Use arrow keys to move, '?' for help, 'q' to quit, '<-' to go back.
jxufewbt 2005-12-27
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
up
jf

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
提出问题