回复
谢谢 是我搞错了只有yuy2和 uyvy格式
zhaojian999 2006-02-28
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
I420的格式同IYUV是相同的,但是他们有点差别就是,U和V的平面次序是颠倒的。他们由NxN Y平面以及(N/2)x(N/2) U 和 V平面构成。
(说明:
These formats are identical to YV12 except that the U and V plane order is reversed. They comprise an NxN Y plane followed by (N/2)x(N/2) U and V planes. Full marks to Intel for registering the same format twice and full marks to Microsoft for not picking up on this and rejecting the second registration.
(Note: There is some confusion over these formats thanks to the definitions on Microsoft's site which tend to suggest that the two FOURCCs are different. Once is described as a 4:2:0 format while the other is described as 4:1:1. Later, however, the same page states that YV12 is the same as both of these with the U and V plane order reversed. I would consider 4:2:0 to imply 1 chroma sample for every 2x2 luma block and 4:1:1 to imply 1 chroma sample for every 4x1 luma block but it seems as if the Microsoft writer may have been using the terms interchangeably. If you know these formats, please could you let me know whether the definition here is correct or whether I need to update one or other?)
DentistryDoctor 2006-02-27
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
http://www.bitjazz.com/sheervideo/about/faq_formats.shtml

In Y'CbCr 4:2:0 video, for every 4 pixels of luma (Y'), there are only 2 samples of each chroma (Cb, Cr) component on every even scanline, and 0 chroma samples on every odd scanline.

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
专题开发/技术/项目 多媒体/流媒体开发
社区管理员
  • 多媒体/流媒体开发社区
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日
  • 至今