透明,能不能给大家介绍一下ThoughtWorks的opensource.thoughtworks的情况呢?

caiyin3 2006-08-03 03:34:09
如题
...全文
413 5 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
5 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
webmm 2006-12-30
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
说明版主很强啊.............
mixingster 2006-08-22
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
透明怎么只说英语?在用没装输入法的linux上么?
caiyin3 2006-08-04
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
And I also want to learn from gigix more and more
jerryrt 2006-08-04
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
"hopefully you'll see it in a few months ...", can't wait :-), any hint?
gigix 2006-08-03
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
basically it's a yellow page of the open source projects ThoughtWorkers contributed in. it doesn't provide project hosting itself.

to make the post interrelated with the topic of the forum (i.e. ruby)...there are quite a few ruby projects on the yellow page (refer to http://opensource.thoughtworks.com/projects/ruby.jsp). at the same time we are working on something really interesting. hopefully you'll see it in a few months.
让Dreamweaver支持vm(即:velocity的模板)页面的插件,可以用dreamweaver的扩展管理器(Macromedia Exchange)安装。 http://velocity.gilluminate.com Gives full Velocity (VTL) funcitonality to Dreamweaver, including the following: 1. Inserts a \"Velocity\" object with tools to automatically insert VTL code into your document. 2. Adds Velocity\'s .vm extension in DreamWeaver and associates .vm files with Dreamweaver. 3. Adds \"Velocity\" as a new document type in Dreamweaver. Also adds a Default.vm page which will open as the new document when Velocity is selected. 4. Let\'s .vm files act as thought they were .html files, including color coding, tag hints, etc. 5. Adds Third Party Tag support. 6. Adds Translators for #include and #parse, making the included file visible in the design view. Note: including multiple files within a single #include statement [i.e. #include( \"disclaimer.txt\", \"opinion.txt\" )] is not currently supported by Third Party Tags or Translators. I suggest adding this extension to your alerts on Macromedia Exchange since I am updating and revising it quite often. [Verson 1.2.3 replaces translators which were missing in 1.2.2] [Verson 1.2.2 Contains a minor bug fix in Color Coding.] [Verson 1.2.1 Contains updated support URL (velocity.gilluminate.com) and email (petethechop@gmail.com) information.] [Verson 1.2.0 added translators for #include and #parse. In other words, the content of the file included will apear in the design window.] [Verson 1.1.4 fixed a conflict with how dreamweaver handles other includes such as asp and ssi.] [Verson 1.1.3 enhanced color coding support.] [Verson 1.1.2 enhanced macro support including how the macro button on the Velocity Toolbar works as well as how Third Party Tags handle macros.] [Version 1.1.0 added Third Party Tag support which replaces VTL in design view with \"sheild\" images. For this to work properly, the final closing paren \')\' must be preceded by a space, no other closing paren can be preceded by a space. For example #set ( $foo = (4-5) ) will work, but #set ( $foo = (4-5 ) ) will break, #set ($foo = (4-5)) will also break. I have created a .dwr search query that will find velocity code that does not meet this standard and replace it with the correct spacing. see http://velocity.gilluminate.com to obtain it.] [Version 1.0.4 fixed lack of vtl tag hints and vtl code coloring missing in previous versions, to invoke code coloring you must have \"#* velocity document *#\" at the beginning of your .vm or .html document without quotes. This version also added the foreach \"loop\" button on the Velocity Toolbar missing from previous versions.] In the spirit of Open Source projects such as Velocity, if you would like to contribute to this extension or have suggestions on how to improve it, please email me petethechop@gmail.com Special thanks to Mike Kienenberger, Will Glass-Husain, Tim White, and Scott Chun for their contributions thus far. To open a new velocity document, select File > New... from the menu system, the new documents dialog will open. Select the \'Basic Page\' Category for the Velocity Document Access objects via \'Velocity\' tab inside Insert bar. See http://velocity.gilluminate.com for more information on this extension. See http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity for more information on Velocity.
If you live in a cave you might have missed the ultra hard mobile game Flappy Bird that went viral recently. I wanted to build a proof of concept prototype version of Flappy Bird using Delphi XE5 Firemonkey and this is what I came up with. The game is called Flappy Firemonkey and I built it in a few hours. The code is very rough and it could use a lot of optimization and polish but it’s playable. It works best on Windows and I also tested it on Android and IOS but not OSX. It uses a TMemIniFile to save your best score, rudimentary collision detection, a game loop, opening a cross platform URL, and does some things with TFloatAnimation as well. Handling all of the different screen sizes was harder than I thought but I have run out of time for handling more screen sizes than a normal Android device and the Google Nexus 4 size device on Windows. Things that worked out well: I accomplished the animation of the firemonkey and the moving ground bar by just using two frames and doing TBitmap.Assign() between them which is not at all the best way to do it but it works for a prototype. For a production project I would probably switch to this TSprite component or try to get TBitmapListAnimation working. Using a TTimer for the game loop worked out well. It keeps the game rendering separate (hopefully). I might try using a Firemonkey 3D form (see below) because it has an OnRender event. Using ShowModal on Windows and just Show on mobile worked as I had hoped. Adding in Hide to the Menu Form when the Game Form is active also worked like I wanted. I based my collision detection off of some code I found on Torry’s. The collision detection was one of the last things I added. There are a couple other methods to do collision detection like IntersectRect() and TRect.Intersect (and probably more). I would have to test each method to see which ones are the fastest for mobile. Building the pipes out of TRectangle worked but I ended up moving them into a TLayout to make the collision detection work correctly. I combined this code and this code for the open URL functionality. The cross platform functionality is awesome. I built and tested it with the Win32 target and switching the target to compile to Android and it just worked. Things that did not work out so well: I attempted to apply a ratio to my hard coded movement and placement numbers so that it would take the screen size into account but was unable to really get or make a usable ratio for the screen size. I had some more Delphi XE5 Firemonkey effects like bevel and glow on my Game Over screen that I was using but once I started testing on mobile I had to remove them to get a better framerate. Originally I parented all of the objects on the Game Over screen off a TLabel but that fell apart once I started testing on multiple resolutions. I ended up switching to a TLayout and putting all of the Game Over objects in there. I had a TFloatAnimation on the Game Over screen but once I moved to the TLayout for multiple resolutions it no longer functioned how I had built it so I ended up disabling it. Moving the pipes manually seems slow and I would want to see if using a TFloatAnimation on them might be faster. Using TRectangles for the pipe may not have been the best choice for mobile optimization. I think I would try switching it to a TImage for mobile optimization. Some of the graphics (like the background) are included in the application twice because it made for easy visual editing. A simple fix would be to have one graphic and Assign() the other versions of it at runtime. I might also try to use Frames to do this but I’m not sure how they do transparency. Using a visually designed TBitmapAnimation to swap between the images of the flying firemonkey and the ground bar didn’t really work out. I think it is more for a longer transition than 33 ms. I didn’t have a really good and easy way to handle the background on multiple screen sizes without doing a lot of extra lifting. I settled for making a big background image set to center and setting the background form color to the same color as the sky. More testing on multiple resolutions would show how well this worked. I guess the multiresolution functionality in TImage might help with this. I was not able to achieve a really solid outline around text using the glow effect component. I had a plan to set the position of the second window (GameForm) to the same X and Y as the Menu Form (so they would be right above each other on Windows) but I didn’t find an easy way to make that happen. I wanted to have a TStyleBook on the form for each OS and then use an IFDEF to set the premium Diamond style at runtime. This did not work out.
Mastering Ansible - Second Edition by Jesse Keating English | 30 Mar. 2017 | ASIN: B01N5HQ2AE | 310 Pages | AZW3 | 11.56 MB Key Features Learn how to extend Ansible with custom modules, plugins, and inventory sources Utilize advanced Ansible features to orchestrate rolling updates with little to no service disruptions An up-to-date book that brings to light the newly added features in Ansible 2.x Book Description This book provides you with the knowledge you need to understand how Ansible 2.1 works at a fundamental level and leverage its advanced capabilities. You'll learn how to encrypt Ansible content at rest and decrypt data at runtime. You will master the advanced features and capabilities required to tackle the complex automation challenges of today and beyond. You will gain detailed knowledge of Ansible workflows, explore use cases for advanced features, craft well thought out orchestrations, troubleshoot unexpected behaviour, and extend Ansible through customizations. Finally, you will discover the methods used to examine and debug Ansible operations, helping you to understand and resolve issues. By the end of the book, the readers will be able to unlock the true power of the Ansible automation engine and will tackle complex real world actions with ease. What you will learn Gain an in-depth understanding of how Ansible works under the covers Fully automate the Ansible playbook executions with encrypted data Access and manipulate variable data within playbooks Use Blocks to construct failure recovery or cleanup Explore the Playbook debugger and Ansible Console Troubleshoot unexpected behavior effectively Work with cloud infrastructure providers and container systems Develop custom modules, plugins, and dynamic inventory sources About the Author Jesse Keating is an accomplished Ansible user, contributor, and presenter. He has been an active member of the Linux and open source community for over fifteen years. He has first-hand experience with a variety of IT activities, software development, and large-scale system administration. He has presented at numerous conferences and meet-ups, and has written many articles on a variety of topics. Table of Contents System Architecture and Design of Ansible Protecting Your Secrets with Ansible Unlocking the Power of Jinja2 Templates Controlling Task Conditions Composing Reusable Ansible Content with Roles Minimizing Downtime with Rolling Deployments Troubleshooting Ansible Extending Ansible Infrastructure Provisioning

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
Web 开发 Ruby/Rails
社区管理员
  • Ruby/Rails社区
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日
  • 至今