本版专家分:3
等级
本版专家分:1057
等级
本版专家分:729
gigix

等级:

alias_method_chain is deprecated in Rails 5

<p>Upon debugging I found these warnings were issued during the loading of the gretel gem and on reviewing the code I found 3 places where alias_method_chain is called. I have created a pull request ...

Reviewing System

<p>I was thinking maybe we could implement a Downloads Reviewing system for customers to submit reviews about products? <p>I was thinking of the following features: - Implement reviews using a ...

01 03. Reviewing the Interface pt. 1

Reviewing the Interface 是加强你的初级能力希望大家支持

01 04. Reviewing the Interface pt. 2

Reviewing the Interface 安装unity 后的只是希望好好学习

Require config environment over rails runner

<div><p>Benefits: - rails runner is for shebang lines or inline ruby, see #4307 - We don'...<p>Discovered while reviewing: #11281</p><p>该提问来源于开源项目:ManageIQ/manageiq</p></div>

Modernize rails config

<div><p>The app was built quite a while ago, so I made some changes to make the convention of the app feel more like default rails. <p>This touches quite a few things so I'm happy to split it up ...

Reviewing Japanese translation

<div><p>Currently reviewing Japanese translations. <p>Should I just review what's in <code>My-Wallet-V3-iOS/Blockchain/ja.lproj/Localizable.strings</code> or are the other .strings files in the ...

Code reviewing..............

Comparable接口 此接口强行对实现它的每个类的对象进行整体排序Parcelable接口 序列化 1)永久性保存对象,保存对象的字节序列到本地文件中; 2)通过序列化对象在网络中传递对象; 3)通过序列化在进程间传递...

Rails 5.0 upgrade

<p>We have a loose schedule of reviewing and pulling in changes every Tuesday and Friday, and publishing changes on Fridays. <p>Thanks!</p><p>该提问来源于开源项目:publiclab/plots2</p></div>

Rails 5.1 upgrade

<p>We have a loose schedule of reviewing and pulling in changes every Tuesday and Friday, and publishing changes on Fridays. <p>Thanks!</p><p>该提问来源于开源项目:publiclab/plots2</p></div>

Rails 5.2 upgrade

Reviewing the menus

<div><p>Before the release of the manuscript viewer I think we should have (another) review of all the menus. </p><p>该提问来源于开源项目:frescobaldi/frescobaldi</p></div>

Editing/Reviewing

<div><p>This PR brushes up the files <code>CONTRIBUTING</code> and <code>README</code>. More edits will be done later :) <p>This closes #93 </p><p>该提问来源于开源项目:ryukinix/mal</p></div>

Establish reviewing process

<div><p>Now that many people are interested in review and we have many active PRs, we should establish a written rule regarding the review process. <ul><li>Who will take responsibility in the initial ...

Reviewing some TODOs

<div><p>Can somebody with more experience on project review these lines for a possible cleanup? <p>...CSBDeep/CSBDeep</p></div>

REQUIREJS-RAILS NEEDS MAINTAINERS

<div><p>Mea culpa: The project that gave me time and impetus to maintain this gem ended and time has been scarce since then. That needs fixing ASAP. ...jwhitley/requirejs-rails</p></div>

Notes on code reviewing

<div><p>The <a href="https://github.com/foundersandcoders/master-reference/blob/master/coursebook/general/code-reviews.md">Notes on code reviewing</a> are great as far as they go, but we could do with...

The Big Rails 3

<div><p>This is ready to begin reviewing, but for sure will undergo some further rebasing, squashing, and reordering to make the commits as concise as possible. In my ideal world, each commit migrates...

Upgrade to Rails 4.2

A Visual Analytics Framework for Reviewing Multivariate Time-Series Data with Dimensionality Reducti

论文传送门

Add keyboard shortcut while reviewing

While reviewing, users can strike "r"/"R" to label "relevant", "i"/"I" to label "irrelevant", and "u"/"U" to undo labeling. This ...

Changing the PR reviewing process.

<div><p>Currently we have a very strict reviewing process to validate a PR for merging in master. This is very good because we now have a very stable master. But after one year I think our approach ...

Reviewing privacy whitepaper

<div><p>该提问来源于开源项目:MicrosoftDocs/edge-developer</p></div>

Continue reviewing after accept

<div><p>Refs #749 </p><p>该提问来源于开源项目:LibraryOfCongress/concordia</p></div>

Improve UI for reviewing diffs

- Most of the reviewing is done on the html page being uploaded to S3. This page needs (should) be fairly lightweight as we create it over and over again. We should probably also inject the javascript...

Add REVIEWING.md to book

<div><p><strong>What this PR does / why we need it</strong>: Adds a mirror for <code>REVIEWING.MD</code> so it will show up as ...kubernetes-sigs/cluster-api</p></div>

Error while reviewing AllDataTypes

<div><p>There may be other ways to reproduce this, but I did: - conflate AllDataTypesA/B in the UI - merge the first review - resolve all remaining reviews <p>You get the error: "...

Reviewing Mexican Spanish translation

<div><p>Hello I would like to help in the translation of Mexican Spanish. <p>Saludos!.</p><p>该提问来源于开源项目:LibreCAD/LibreCAD</p></div>

Testing upgrade to Rails 4.2

<p>We have a loose schedule of reviewing and pulling in changes every Tuesday and Friday, and publishing changes on Fridays. Please alert developers on plots-dev....

[20040] Upgrade to Rails 4.0.x

<p>:information_source: <strong>TIPS when reviewing</strong>: - ~~This PR eliminates <code>Gemfile.lock</code> from the repo. This makes branch switching a bit painful:~~ <pre><code> mv Gemfile.lock ...

相关热词 c# sdk 微信 c#后台管理模板 c# 或取目录下文件 c#操作word书签 c# 比较两个数 c#语言打开.srec c# mvc 特性验证 c#类的对象初始化 c# 字符串完全匹配 c# 串口