windows xp访问 linux上的samba, 如何更改用户?

bcloud 2006-08-24 05:20:05
在linux上为几个用户建立了对应的samba

但是在某台windows xp的机器上登陆了其中一个后,每次都会自动登陆,如何才能换个用户呢?

解决问题,立马给分。先谢过了
...全文
731 10 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
10 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
Afile 2006-12-02
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
原来指的是这个,惭愧了。

我的本意指的是对ipc$使用的会话持续问题,这当然是答非所问了。

bcloud 2006-08-24
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
找到方法了,解决问题。

看到了下面一篇文章
Windows XP Login to
Linux/Unix Samba Networking
Last updated: 8/22/2004
Q. I just clean-installed Windows XP Pro and used the same workgroup, PC name, use account name, and password. I previously ran Windows 200 Pro and it had no problem connecting to my private account on a Red Hat Linux server running Samba for Windows networking. I can see accounts on the server with guest access, but my private, password-protected account is no longer visible in My Network Places. How do I configure Windows XP to access it?

A. Click Start, Control Panel, User Accounts, click the specific user, and in Related Tasks at the top of the resulting window, choose Manage my network passwords. In the Stored User Names and Passwords window that results, click the Add button. In the Server: text box, Enter the Linux/Unix server name. My server is simply called Linux. In the User name: text box, Enter server name/user name; e.g., linux/lbyard. and enter the password. Reboot. With the Windows Explorer, look in My Network Places, Entire Network, Microsoft Windows Network, the workgroup name, for the linux server name, and click the + beside it. You should then see the account. When you click on it the first time it may ask you for the password. After the first time, it should not prompt for the password. For convenience you can then click and hold the Account name in the Windows Explorer and drag it to the My Network Places icon. That will create a short cut to the account and put it where it is readily visible.

bcloud 2006-08-24
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
to mayabin() :
在服务器上改密码的方法,我也试过了,也是不行的。

晕倒
bcloud 2006-08-24
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
to 小群: