Unable to locate the feature for the SYSGEN_JSCRIPT variable in the catalog

GARY 2009-12-17 11:40:14
我用的PB4.2,每次选完我们的BSP,然后新建一个工程。都有如下的Warning(加粗部分),之后什么组件也不加,直接Build PlatForm就总会出现3个错误,用以前编译好的工程也是如此。不知道为什么。3个错误在最后列出。另外想问一下,PB4.2需要打补丁吗?需要的话打那个版本的补丁?希望得到大家的指点。
Updating the feature and driver list for your platform.
Warning PB2007: Unable to locate the feature for the SYSGEN_JSCRIPT variable in the catalog.
Added the Times New Roman (Subset 1_30) feature (SYSGEN_FONTS_TIMES_1_30) to the platform.
Added the Toolhelp API feature (SYSGEN_TOOLHELP) to the platform.
Added the Pocket Internet Explorer HTML View (WEBVIEW) feature (SYSGEN_WEBVIEW) to the platform.
Added the Printer Devices feature (SYSGEN_PRINTING) to the platform.
Added the Standard I/O (STDIO) feature (SYSGEN_STDIO) to the platform.
Added the SimSun & NSimSun feature (SYSGEN_FONTS_SIMSUN) to the platform.
Added the Standard I/O ASCII (STDIOA) feature (SYSGEN_STDIOA) to the platform.
Added the Internet Explorer Multiple-Language Base API feature (SYSGEN_MLANG) to the platform.
Added the Symbol feature (SYSGEN_FONTS_SYMBOL) to the platform.
Added the Storage Manager feature (SYSGEN_STOREMGR) to the platform.
Added the CAB File Installer/Uninstaller feature (SYSGEN_WCELOAD) to the platform.
Added the Windows Internet Services feature (SYSGEN_WININET) to the platform.
Added the URL Moniker Services feature (SYSGEN_URLMON) to the platform.
Added the RAM and ROM File System feature (SYSGEN_FSRAMROM) to the platform.
Added the C++ Exception Handling feature (SYSGEN_CPP_SEH) to the platform.
Added the Sample Internet Explorer 6.0 Internet Options Control Panel feature (SYSGEN_INETCPL) to the platform.
Added the Software-based Input Panel Driver feature (SYSGEN_SOFTKB) to the platform.
Added the Tahoma (Subset 1_07) feature (SYSGEN_FONTS_TAHOMA_1_07) to the platform.
Added the Internet Explorer Browser Control Host feature (SYSGEN_SHDOCVW) to the platform.
Added the RAM-based Registry feature (SYSGEN_FSREGRAM) to the platform.
Added the National Language Support (NLS) feature (SYSGEN_CORELOC) to the platform.
Added the Run-Time Type Information feature (SYSGEN_RTTI) to the platform.
Added the Telephony API (TAPI 2.0) feature (SYSGEN_TAPI) to the platform.
Added the Printer Devices driver to the platform.
Added the PCMCIA (i82365-compatible) driver to the platform.
Added the CS8900 driver to the platform.
Added the S32410 Touch Panel driver to the platform.
Added the S32410 USB Device driver to the platform.
Added the Storage Devices driver to the platform.
Added the PCI Bus driver to the platform.
Added the S32410 Audio driver to the platform.
Added the SMDK2410 Power Button driver to the platform.
Added the NOP (Stub) Keyboard/Mouse English driver to the platform.
Added the S32410 LCD Display driver to the platform.
Added the S32410 Serial UART driver to the platform.
1 warnings found. Not all features or drivers could be added. The build system will automatically include these when you build the platform.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
makeimg: FATAL ERROR: Cannot open D:\WINCE420\PUBLIC\THREE\RelDir\MY2410~1\postproc\platform.bib
makeimg: FATAL ERROR: Cannot open D:\WINCE420\PUBLIC\THREE\RelDir\MY2410~1\postproc\platform.bib
Error PB2505: Error executing #(D:\WINCE420\PUBLIC\THREE\RelDir\MY2410~1\)makeimg.exe.

THREE - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)
...全文
186 4 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
4 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
mxz123456 2010-10-19
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
1、BSP包的的名称 要看CEC文件,路径要正确
2、Setting要设置
cec 文件不是在 C:\WINCE420\PLATFORM\SMDK2410 目录下吗
还有 setting 也设置了 啊 请高手 说的清楚些 谢了
mxz123456 2010-10-19
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
到底是 什么原因啊?有知道的 快说答案呗 我也遇到此类问题了 谢谢
宇帆 2009-12-19
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
1、BSP包的的名称 要看CEC文件,路径要正确
2、Setting要设置
guopeixin 2009-12-19
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
jf,哈哈
Installing c++/g++ on Windows Disclaimer: This page is being maintained mainly for my students. Use these instructions at your own risk. There is no warranty in any form or shape whatsoever!. There is no guarantee that these instructions are up-to-date. With that understood you may continue with the rest of this page if you choose to accept these terms. This page was last updated on September 13, 2005, but still good as of April 30, 2009. Follow these steps to install g++ (the GNU C++ compiler) for Windows. There is no room for creativity here; you must follow the directions exactly. Pick the drive and a folder in which you want to install g++. I'll assume that it is C:, but you can choose a different one. If you choose a different drive or a different folder, you'll need to adapt the directions below accordingly. Download full.exe, an about 14 megabyte executable, to C:\full.exe by right-clicking on the link. Use Save Link As... or Save Target As... Be sure the browser saves the file as C:\full.exe. Run the downloaded executable. This will install g++ (and a lot of other things that you don't really need) on your hard drive. Go to the C: drive using Windows Explorer and double-click on full.exe. Or, open a DOS window (Start > Programs > Command Prompt), connect to the C: drive using the cd command, and type full. Locate where the bin folder was created for the g++ installation. On my Windows XP machine, it was created in the following path: C:\cygnus\cygwin-b20\H-i586-cygwin32\bin You now should add it to the PATH environment variable. You do that by following: Start -> Control Panel -> System -> Advanced -> Environment Variables At this point you can see the PATH variable either in the User Variables or in the System Variables. Add the g++ path into the PATH variable. You add it to the end of the existing value separated by a semicolon (';'). Make sure that you do not lose the original value. You are just appending more to the end separated by a semicolon. Restart your computer. A Cygnus Solutions entry will appear in your Programs menu, and an icon may appear on your desktop. Don't use them! You will use it using the g++ command on a DOS prompt as explained below. You should now be able to run g++ from a DOS (Command Prompt) window. For example, to compile a file called C:\mine\hello.cpp, connect to the C:\mine folder and enter g++ -g hello.cpp -o hello -lm You'll then be able to run the compiled program by entering hello in the DOS window. If you've installed Emacs as described here, you will also be able to run g++ from Emacs. If, when you do this, Emacs tries to compile with the command make -k, you made a mistake during the Emacs installation. If you want to learn how to run g++ on emacs, see here. If you'd like to learn more about where this free compiler came from, we downloaded it from an older site of http://sourceware.org/cygwin/. If you wish to clean up a little, you may delete the file: full.exe at this point. Your g++ compiler is installed under C:\cygnus.

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
硬件/嵌入开发 嵌入开发(WinCE)
社区管理员
  • 嵌入开发(WinCE)社区
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日
  • 至今