• 打赏
  • 举报
回复
0x1L long型整数。
赵4老师 2014-04-22
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
C++ Integer Constants Integer constants are constant data elements that have no fractional parts or exponents. They always begin with a digit. You can specify integer constants in decimal, octal, or hexadecimal form. They can specify signed or unsigned types and long or short types. Syntax integer-constant : decimal-constant integer-suffixopt octal-constant integer-suffixopt hexadecimal-constant integer-suffixopt 'c-char-sequence' decimal-constant : nonzero-digit decimal-constant digit octal-constant : 0 octal-constant octal-digit hexadecimal-constant : 0x hexadecimal-digit 0X hexadecimal-digit hexadecimal-constant hexadecimal-digit nonzero-digit : one of 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 octal-digit : one of 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 hexadecimal-digit : one of 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 a b c d e f A B C D E F integer-suffix : unsigned-suffix long-suffixopt long-suffix unsigned-suffixopt unsigned-suffix : one of u U long-suffix : one of l L 64-bit integer-suffix : i64 To specify integer constants using octal or hexadecimal notation, use a prefix that denotes the base. To specify an integer constant of a given integral type, use a suffix that denotes the type. To specify a decimal constant, begin the specification with a nonzero digit. For example: int i = 157; // Decimal constant int j = 0198; // Not a decimal number; erroneous octal constant int k = 0365; // Leading zero specifies octal constant, not decimal To specify an octal constant, begin the specification with 0, followed by a sequence of digits in the range 0 through 7. The digits 8 and 9 are errors in specifying an octal constant. For example: int i = 0377; // Octal constant int j = 0397; // Error: 9 is not an octal digit To specify a hexadecimal constant, begin the specification with 0x or 0X (the case of the “x” does not matter), followed by a sequence of digits in the range 0 through 9 and a (or A) through f (or F). Hexadecimal digits a (or A) through f (or F) represent values in the range 10 through 15. For example: int i = 0x3fff; // Hexadecimal constant int j = 0X3FFF; // Equal to i To specify an unsigned type, use either the u or U suffix. To specify a long type, use either the l or L suffix. For example: unsigned uVal = 328u; // Unsigned value long lVal = 0x7FFFFFL; // Long value specified // as hex constant unsigned long ulVal = 0776745ul; // Unsigned long value
hw7be 2014-04-21
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
整形常量的后缀表示其类型,包括如下后缀,其中U和L的大小写通用 后缀 类型 L long int LL long long int U unsigned int UL unsigned long int ULL unsigned long long int
Morrisss_ 2014-04-21
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
字面值,后缀L表示是一个long型。0x1说它是一个十六进制数。
fly 100% 2014-04-21
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
没见过东西 好像不是asic码吧

社区成员

发帖