{在线等】Windows Embedded Compact 7 补丁在线更新不了,怎么办?

wen_hua 2014-04-26 02:57:59

如题,安装了正版的Windows Embedded Compact 7安装包,补丁一直没更新,最近更新出现问题,如下所示

...全文
634 4 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
4 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
91program 2015-03-27
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
这个问题我也没有搞懂,最后是去微软网站单独下载了 Windows Embedded Silverlight Tools 安装包
wen_hua 2014-04-26
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
多谢91program版主回复,以及杀毒软件以及全部关闭,问题还是一样。网上查到不少有这个问题的,http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/c4804e01-37c2-44e2-844b-344f9b4c3156/windows-embedded-compact-7-update-fails-to-download-payloads?forum=winembplatdev IT'S WORKING NOW!!! It's a bit tricky buy it's the way to go if you want to reach the latest update (2012 december) without errors. First two times my update stopped at WindowsEmbeddedSilverlightTools update 7 so I figured out that I need to update it separately first. So the steps I did from start: 1. Install Windows Embedded Compact 7 with DVD 1 and SKIP the update at the start of the installer. 2. Install Windows Embedded Silverlight Tools update from the Windows Embedded Compact 7 RDP RemoteFX Update DVD. 3. Install Windows Embedded Compact 7 RDP RemoteFX Update (same DVD as step 2) 4. Install Windows Embedded Compact 7 Update 3 from another DVD 5. Go to "Program And Feature" and find Windows Embedded Silverlight Tools and update it to version 7 (I think, you don't have any choice between versions anyway). 6. Go to "Program And Feature" and update Windows Embedded Compact 7 (Takes looooong time even for my 100Mbps connection). The DVDs I have are from Msdn Academy, I don't know if you guys can take other steps to accomplish the install and update but I think the main problem here is caused by the Windows Embedded Silverlight Tools. 可是里面好多文件不知道去哪下载?
91program 2014-04-26
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
是不是杀毒软件搞得?

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
硬件/嵌入开发 嵌入开发(WinCE)
社区管理员