Windows : 6.1.7601.65536 (Win32NT)
Common Language Runtime : 2.0.50727.5477
System.Deployment.dll : 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)
mscorwks.dll : 2.0.50727.5477 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
dfshim.dll : 4.0.41209.0 (Main.041209-0000)
Deployment url : http://192.168.0.201/BrowserApplication.xbap
Application url : http://192.168.0.201/Application%20Files/BrowserApplication_1_98_41_3/BrowserApplication.exe.manifest
Deployment Identity : BrowserApplication.xbap, Version=126.96.36.199, Culture=en-US, PublicKeyToken=b93a241e1c32e799, processorArchitecture=msil
Application Identity : BrowserApplication.exe, Version=188.8.131.52, Culture=en-US, PublicKeyToken=b93a241e1c32e799, processorArchitecture=msil, type=win32
* Online only application.
* Trust url parameter is set. * Browser-hosted application.
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* An exception occurred while downloading the application. Following failure messages were detected:
+ The AssertApplicationRequirements method either did not get called or timed out. There is no trust decision before the commit.
COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
No transaction error was detected.
There were no warnings during this operation.
OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
No phase information is available.
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [9/9/2014 2:10:26 PM] System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentException (Unknown subtype)
- The AssertApplicationRequirements method either did not get called or timed out. There is no trust decision before the commit.
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentManager.SynchronizeCore(Boolean blocking)
COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
No transaction information is available.