请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
lm_whales 2015-01-15
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
引用 13 楼 zhao4zhong1 的回复:
[quote=引用 12 楼 lm_whales 的回复:] 子目录要逐级创建,除非确定该目录的上级目录存在
MakeSureDirectoryPathExists The MakeSureDirectoryPathExists function creates all the directories in the specified DirPath, beginning with the root. BOOL MakeSureDirectoryPathExists( IN LPSTR DirPath ); Parameters DirPath Pointer to a null-terminated string that specifies a valid path name. If the final component of the path is a directory, not a filename, the string must end with a backslash (\) character. Return Values If the function succeeds, the return value is TRUE. If the function fails, the return value is FALSE. To retrieve extended error information, call GetLastError. Remarks Each directory specified is created, if it does not already exist. If only some of the directories are created, the function will return FALSE. QuickInfo Windows NT: Requires version 3.1 or later. Windows: Requires Windows 95 or later. Available as a redistributable for Windows 95. Windows CE: Unsupported. Header: Declared in imagehlp.h. Import Library: Use imagehlp.lib. See Also PE Image Helper (ImageHlp) Overview, ImageHlp General Functions [/quote]这个API 好,不过他只是 Windows 的API 函数, mkdir 本来是C库函数(编译系统自带的),不知道为何没有成为标准库函数
lm_whales 2015-01-13
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
子目录要逐级创建,除非确定该目录的上级目录存在
lm_whales 2015-01-13
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
#include<cstdio> #include<cstring> #include<sys/stat.h> using namespace std; int createDir(char * name){ if(access(name,0)==-1){ return mkdir(name); } return -1; } int createDir(char * path,int no) { char pathname[MAX_PATH]; sprintf(pathname,"%s\\%s\\%d",no); return createDir(pathname); } int main(int agrv, char ** argc) { char str[50]; createDir(".\\mydir"); for(int i = 0; i < 20; ++i) { createDir(".\\mydir",i); } return 0; }
赵4老师 2015-01-13
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
引用 12 楼 lm_whales 的回复:
子目录要逐级创建,除非确定该目录的上级目录存在
MakeSureDirectoryPathExists The MakeSureDirectoryPathExists function creates all the directories in the specified DirPath, beginning with the root. BOOL MakeSureDirectoryPathExists( IN LPSTR DirPath ); Parameters DirPath Pointer to a null-terminated string that specifies a valid path name. If the final component of the path is a directory, not a filename, the string must end with a backslash (\) character. Return Values If the function succeeds, the return value is TRUE. If the function fails, the return value is FALSE. To retrieve extended error information, call GetLastError. Remarks Each directory specified is created, if it does not already exist. If only some of the directories are created, the function will return FALSE. QuickInfo Windows NT: Requires version 3.1 or later. Windows: Requires Windows 95 or later. Available as a redistributable for Windows 95. Windows CE: Unsupported. Header: Declared in imagehlp.h. Import Library: Use imagehlp.lib. See Also PE Image Helper (ImageHlp) Overview, ImageHlp General Functions
付新军 2015-01-10
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
引用 5 楼 zhao4zhong1 的回复:
sprintf(str,"D:\\mydir%d",i);
我用这个斜杠/ 也可以啊 vc6.0
此后三年 2015-01-08
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
Falleyes 2015-01-08