• 打赏
  • 举报
回复
此类问题,应该是安装程序,出现问题。只有重新安装了!
jwb_99 2015-01-22
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
应该不是key问题。 本来安装时连Mobile Features 也没得选, 而且安装后也没android sdks 后来百度了下,按这个方法安装了。 http://blog.csdn.net/luozhuang/article/details/26684349 所以安装时已经有Mobile Features ,而且安装后android sdks也有了。 它已经自带了android和虚拟机。
If you live in a cave you might have missed the ultra hard mobile game Flappy Bird that went viral recently. I wanted to build a proof of concept prototype version of Flappy Bird using Delphi XE5 Firemonkey and this is what I came up with. The game is called Flappy Firemonkey and I built it in a few hours. The code is very rough and it could use a lot of optimization and polish but it’s playable. It works best on Windows and I also tested it on Android and IOS but not OSX. It uses a TMemIniFile to save your best score, rudimentary collision detection, a game loop, opening a cross platform URL, and does some things with TFloatAnimation as well. Handling all of the different screen sizes was harder than I thought but I have run out of time for handling more screen sizes than a normal Android device and the Google Nexus 4 size device on Windows. Things that worked out well: I accomplished the animation of the firemonkey and the moving ground bar by just using two frames and doing TBitmap.Assign() between them which is not at all the best way to do it but it works for a prototype. For a production project I would probably switch to this TSprite component or try to get TBitmapListAnimation working. Using a TTimer for the game loop worked out well. It keeps the game rendering separate (hopefully). I might try using a Firemonkey 3D form (see below) because it has an OnRender event. Using ShowModal on Windows and just Show on mobile worked as I had hoped. Adding in Hide to the Menu Form when the Game Form is active also worked like I wanted. I based my collision detection off of some code I found on Torry’s. The collision detection was one of the last things I added. There are a couple other methods to do collision detection like IntersectRect() and TRect.Intersect (and probably more). I would have to test each method to see which ones are the fastest for mobile. Building the pipes out of TRectangle worked but I ended up moving them into a TLayout to make the collision detection work correctly. I combined this code and this code for the open URL functionality. The cross platform functionality is awesome. I built and tested it with the Win32 target and switching the target to compile to Android and it just worked. Things that did not work out so well: I attempted to apply a ratio to my hard coded movement and placement numbers so that it would take the screen size into account but was unable to really get or make a usable ratio for the screen size. I had some more Delphi XE5 Firemonkey effects like bevel and glow on my Game Over screen that I was using but once I started testing on mobile I had to remove them to get a better framerate. Originally I parented all of the objects on the Game Over screen off a TLabel but that fell apart once I started testing on multiple resolutions. I ended up switching to a TLayout and putting all of the Game Over objects in there. I had a TFloatAnimation on the Game Over screen but once I moved to the TLayout for multiple resolutions it no longer functioned how I had built it so I ended up disabling it. Moving the pipes manually seems slow and I would want to see if using a TFloatAnimation on them might be faster. Using TRectangles for the pipe may not have been the best choice for mobile optimization. I think I would try switching it to a TImage for mobile optimization. Some of the graphics (like the background) are included in the application twice because it made for easy visual editing. A simple fix would be to have one graphic and Assign() the other versions of it at runtime. I might also try to use Frames to do this but I’m not sure how they do transparency. Using a visually designed TBitmapAnimation to swap between the images of the flying firemonkey and the ground bar didn’t really work out. I think it is more for a longer transition than 33 ms. I didn’t have a really good and easy way to handle the background on multiple screen sizes without doing a lot of extra lifting. I settled for making a big background image set to center and setting the background form color to the same color as the sky. More testing on multiple resolutions would show how well this worked. I guess the multiresolution functionality in TImage might help with this. I was not able to achieve a really solid outline around text using the glow effect component. I had a plan to set the position of the second window (GameForm) to the same X and Y as the Menu Form (so they would be right above each other on Windows) but I didn’t find an easy way to make that happen. I wanted to have a TStyleBook on the form for each OS and then use an IFDEF to set the premium Diamond style at runtime. This did not work out.
********************************************* * Mida Basic Embarcadero XE6 Edition V 2.75 * * for Delphi XE6 and C++Builder XE6 * ********************************************* Mida is the only way to try to bring your project from VCL to FireMonkey. Version after version, Mida has expanded dramatically, now supports almost all features of FireMonkey. This version has a full support for XE6 and last FireMonkey version. Full support to Anchors, Action and TDbGrid and more more... Mida Basic Embarcadero XE6 Edition ---------------------------------- This is a basic version of the converter, available in conjunction with licensed Embarcadero XE6 IDE. This version supports many standard components of Embarcadero. It has support for LiveBindings. The LiveBindings-Links are automatically created between the standard components (TDbEdit. ..) and the database. You can upgrade to Mida Pro or Mida Studio activating these features : - Support of Hundreds of components of Third Party ( TMS,JVCL,DevExp... ) for example Mida automatically converts TMS TAdvPanel to FireMonkey TPanel - iPad and Android Mobile support ( Mida Studio only ) [New 4.0] You can to convert your VCL project to iPad or Nexus Tablet - Total Conversion, not only FireMonkey ( Mida Studio only ) [New 4.0] Convert a set of components in others ( VCL to IntraWeb, AnyDac to FireDac.. ) - Delphi iOS Native Components TMS iCL ( Mida Studio only ) [New 4.0] - Delphi iOS Native Components D.P.F. ( Mida Studio only ) [New 4.0] - Report Conversion ( QuickReport,FastReport... - Mida Studio only ) - Pascal and C++ Source Code Upgrade your code for FireMonkey (where possible) - Custom conversion for your Components for example convert your class TMyBitBtn in FireMonkey TButton - StyleBook Great ! Realistic font style, font color, background color - Advanced LiveBindings Visual components connects to DataSource In Mida Pro are supported more complex components as TDbLookUpComboBox - Image Converter The FireMonkey Image format is different from Vcl, Mida converts your TImage png, jpg... to FireMonkey format - Online Tables of conversion Always updated with new components every day - Mida Application without XE6 IDE Mida XE6 Basic is only a IDE PlugIn, Mida Pro/Studio is an application - Email Support Installation of Mida Basic XE6 : -------------------------------- 1) Create a directory 2) Unzip file Mida_Basic_XE6.zip 3) Close all Delphi / C++ Builder IDE 4) Run Mida_XE6_Installer.exe 5) Open Delphi XE6 or C++Builder XE6 6) Open VCL Project 7) Open Tools Menu -> Mida - Convert VCL To FireMonkey More Info : Official Site: http://www.midaconverter.com Mida Basic free forum : http://www.midaconverter.com/forum Blog: http://blog.midaconverter.com Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/MidaFireMonkey FaceBook http://www.facebook.com/Mida.FireMonkey

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
Delphi Windows SDK/API
社区管理员
  • Windows SDK/API社区
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日
  • 至今