continues multiframe Singleframe的应用及区别是什么???????????????????????????????????????

qq_42135474 2018-05-04 03:12:54
continues multiframe Singleframe的应用及区别是什么?
请大神解释 谢谢 请大神解释 谢谢 请大神解释 谢谢
...全文
684 2 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
2 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
xiayadong 2018-05-05
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
continues:持续获取图像,就是一直有图像输出 multiframe:捕获多帧,比如设定为触发一次捕获5帧 Singleframe:捕获单帧,比如触发一次捕获1帧
qq_42135474 2018-05-04
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复
沙发沙发沙发沙发沙发
Crystal Reports?9 continues to deliver innovative reporting technology to address current development trends and challenges. More than 50 new features and enhancements are provided in this latest release! More control over data connectivity Unlimited SQL control - Edit SQL directly for unlimited control over database connectivity. Specify database connections and create parameterized SQL commands to perform any query your database supports. Support for Unicode ?With full support for Unicode strings, you can display data stored in virtually any language as well as present multiple languages in a single report. New time-saving design tools Component reuse - Store and maintain key report objects- including SQL commands, bitmaps, custom functions, and text objects ?in a central library for faster report development. The Crystal Repository also enables single point updating - update the component once and the change is available across all reports. Custom Functions ?Extract business logic from key formulas to create custom formula-language functions. Store Custom Functions in the Crystal Repository and reuse them across multiple reports. Custom Templates ?Spend less time formatting individual reports. With standardized formatting and logic, Custom Templates let you quickly apply a standardized, consistent look and feel across multiple reports. More web flexibility New report application server - The Crystal Enterprise Report Application Server - the evolution of the Crystal Reports Print Engine - provides powerful server-based report processing services so you can tightly integrate dynamic content into enterprise web applications. Web-based report processing is faster than ever before! Learn more. Java, .NET and COM SDKs - A rich set of Java, .NET, and COM APIs let you control how end users interact with reports and modify them at runtime. Automatically turn on advanced options including highlighting, zooming, and text searching. Tight integration with Microsoft Office lets end users search on report data and export the results to Microsoft Word, Excel and HTML. New deployment licensing ?Upgrade to the new Advanced Edition to take advantage of flexible deployment licensing for web applications. New queuing capabilities are ideal for managing variable user loads in a web environment. Enhanced support for Microsoft Office and mobile users ?Let end users insert charts, tables, and other report objects into Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel documents - and refresh them right within the document - using Crystal Reports support for Microsoft Smart Tags in Office XP. Exporting to Excel has also been significantly enhanced, providing excellent quality rendition from Crystal Reports. Integrate reports with corporate portals and wireless devices* using Report Parts ?new in Crystal Reports 9. Provide end users with access to charts, summary tables, specific records and other key report information ?via portals, WML phones, and RIM Blackberry and Compaq iPAQ devices. *Some restrictions apply due to wireless device limitations. Hassle-free upgrade experience Side-by-side installation ?Install and use Crystal Reports 9 on the same machine as previous versions of Crystal Reports to make migrating existing reports easier. Migration whitepapers, sample apps and other resources ?Check out the Developer Zone, Crystal‘s exclusive community for application developers. Access specific resources designed to help you upgrade your applications to Version 9.
Oracle PL/SQL Best Practices Preface When I first started writing about the Oracle PL/SQL language back in 1994, the only sources of information were the product documentation (such as it was) and the occasional paper and presentation at Oracle User Group events. Today, there are at least a dozen books that focus exclusively on PL/SQL, numerous products that help you write PL/SQL code (integrated development environments, knowledge bases, etc.), training classes, and web sites. And the community of PL/SQL developers continues to grow in size and maturity, even with the advent of Java. Access to information about PL/SQL is no longer the challenge. It can, on the other hand, be difficult to make sense of all the new features, the numerous resources, the choices for tools, and so on. When it comes to writing a program or an entire application, developers have, over and over again, expressed the desire for advice. They ask: · How should I format my code? · What naming conventions, if any, should I use? · How can I write my packages so that they can be more easily maintained? · What is the best way to query information from the database? · How can I get all the developers on my team to handle errors the same way? So many questions, so much burning desire to write code well, and so few resources available to help us do that. So I decided to write a book that offers a concentrated set of "best practices" for the Oracle PL/SQL language. The objective of this book is to provide concrete, immediately applicable, quickly located advice that will assist you in writing code that is readable, maintainable, and efficient. You will undoubtedly find recommendations in this book that also appear in some of my other books; I hope you will not be offended by this repetition. It's simply impossible to offer in a single book everything that can and should be written about the Oracle PL/SQL language. While I plan to reinforce these best practices in the appropriate places in my other tex
The Problem With Software: Why Smart Engineers Write Bad Code (The MIT Press) By 作者: Adam Barr ISBN-10 书号: 026203851X ISBN-13 书号: 9780262038515 Edition 版本: 1 出版日期: 2018-10-23 pages 页数: (362) An industry insider explains why there is so much bad software―and why academia doesn’t teach programmers what industry wants them to know. Why is software so prone to bugs? So vulnerable to viruses? Why are software products so often delayed, or even canceled? Is software development really hard, or are software developers just not that good at it? In The Problem with Software, Adam Barr examines the proliferation of bad software, explains what causes it, and offers some suggestions on how to improve the situation. For one thing, Barr points out, academia doesn’t teach programmers what they actually need to know to do their jobs: how to work in a team to create code that works reliably and can be maintained by somebody other than the original authors. As the size and complexity of commercial software have grown, the gap between academic computer science and industry has widened. It’s an open secret that there is little engineering in software engineering, which continues to rely not on codified scientific knowledge but on intuition and experience. Barr, who worked as a programmer for more than twenty years, describes how the industry has evolved, from the era of mainframes and Fortran to today’s embrace of the cloud. He explains bugs and why software has so many of them, and why today’s interconnected computers offer fertile ground for viruses and worms. The difference between good and bad software can be a single line of code, and Barr includes code to illustrate the consequences of seemingly inconsequential choices by programmers. Looking to the future, Barr writes that the best prospect for improving software engineering is the move to the cloud. When software is a service and not a product, companies will have more incentive to make it good rather than “good enough to ship.”

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
图形图像/机器视觉
社区管理员
  • 机器视觉
  • 迪菲赫尔曼
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日