Code

Curriculum outlook

The Link Your Class

EE308 MIEC社区-EE308 MIEC论坛-CSDN社区云
The Link of Requirement of This AssignmentEE308-Lab1-CSDN社区
The Aim of This AssignmentTo introduce myself
MU STU ID and FZU STU ID19105924_831901302

Self Introduction

Hello guys! My name is Zhang Yanhan, a third-year college student majoring in EE(Electronic Engineering.My recent life is probably just studying 📕and basketball🏀.(Due to COVID - 19 hah.)

Skills and skills you prefer

Python

This is the first computer programming language I've learned .

C language / C++

I learned them from my college , but my knowledge of them is mainly acquired in practice. In the second semester of my freshman year, I designed a simple timer with Arduino. In addition, last semester, my teammates and I designed an intelligent lamp using micro Control System 51 Series (MCS 51).  In a word, i continuously enrich my knowledge  from the Internet in such projects.

Matlab 

At ordinary times, I will also use Matlab to write programs, mainly for simulation experiments of specialized courses. In addition, I also used Matlab to write some intelligent algorithms in the mathematical modeling contest (In fact, most of them are adaptation not the original version lol).

Lingo

The same as Matlab is mostly to solve the problems in the experiment or modeling competition, in fact, not too skilled.

My interest

I am interested in embedded real-time systems because I have done a small project in this area.I think it's fun to design gadgets that can solve problems in life, and most importantly, to learn and apply knowledge in practice.

Code

So far I've been writing code mostly for experiments in the course, I think I've written a few thousand lines.  To be honest, I don't remember exactly. Anyway, I hope I get to write as much code as I can in this course.

Curriculum outlook

I hope that IN this course, I can have more opportunities to write some codes by hand, and have more understanding of software knowledge. Through this course, I will be more passionate about programming.  

...全文
107 回复 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务