EE308 LAB1-1

残杯断弦 2022-10-22 09:56:45
The Link Your ClassFZU-SE-EE308-2022秋社区-CSDN社区云
The Link of Requirement of This AssignmentLAB 1-1 Individual work (EE308 IEC MU 2022 Fall)-CSDN社区
The Aim of This Assignmentself-introduction
MU STU ID and FZU STU ID20123540  832002203

1.Introduce yourself, such as your interests, your learning or life experiences, and something you found interesting. If you can add some pictures to your essay, it will be more attractive.

1. My name is RuiZhao,my hobby is to play table tennis and see the cutting-edge development related to artificial intelligence.

2. I started to learn Java SE, java web in a standardized way in my freshman year.

3. I learned about spring and the use of spring boot in the beginning of my sophomore year,also about mybatis plus,swagger etc.

4. In end of sophomore year, I began to learn about security frameworks such as springsecurity shiro and various message middleware.

2.List your skills and skills you prefer, i.e. evaluating yourself: what professional knowledge you have, what kind of technical direction are you interested in, which ability you lack of. Please describe in points. For example, you have some abilities and you need to say what’s your ability A, what’s your ability B and the like. The format of your essay is not limited to the former example and you need to make your tutor and TAs know what skills you master and what skills you don’t master.

1. I can skillfully use spring boot

spring cloud

Redis

Docker

and other software for programming.

At the same time, I have learned python, and can use alexnet, resnet50, mobilenetV3, etc. in python for image recognition in d2l .

2.I am currently preparing to learn rabbitmq and am interested in distributed architecture.

3.What I lack at present is how to reasonably plan the code specification process of a project and the standard construction of the database.

3.The amount of code you typed so far and the amount of code you hope to achieve after the course comes to an end.

At present, I write about 20000 lines of code, and I hope to reach 30000 lines after the course.

4.What you want to get in this course and Which role you want to play in this course?

I want to learn how to write code normatively in the course. I will be responsible for back-end code development in this project.

...全文
386 2 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
2 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
Jun-xiao-niao 2022-10-22
精选
  • 打赏
  • 举报