Please register on GitHub and complete your profile or account information, so do on CSDN.
Issue an essay in your class on CSDN, including but not limiting the following:
(1) Introduce yourself, such as your interests, your learning or life experiences, and something you found interesting. If you can add some pictures to your essay, it will be more attractive.
(2) List your skills and skills you prefer, i.e. evaluating yourself: what professional knowledge you have, what kind of technical direction are you interested in, which ability you lack of. Please describe in points. For example, you have some abilities and you need to say what's your ability A, what's your ability B and the like. The format of your essay is not limited to the former example and you need to make your tutor and TAs know what skills you master and what skills you don’t master.
(3) The amount of code you typed so far and the amount of code you hope to achieve after the course comes to an end.
(4) What you want to get in this course and Which role you want to play in this course?
1. Use markdown style to write your essay. You can refer to the blog
https://www.cnblogs.com/math/p/se-tools-001.html and make best of search tool.
2. Read the document on GitHub
3. Read carefully the passage How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
4. Learn to use GitHub and Git, you can refer to the document in the blog
5. Please add the following table to your future assignment
The Link Your Class
The Link of Requirement of This Assignment
The Aim of This Assignment
MU STU ID and FZU STU ID
6. Please add the following content to your code on CSDN in future assignment
| The Link Your Class | <concrete link> |
| ----------------- |--------------- |
| The Link of Requirement of This Assignment | <concrete link> |
| The Aim of This Assignment | <concrete content> |
| MU STU ID and FZU STU ID | <13579_24680> |
1. TA can't notice all students. If your blog can impress TA, you can get higher remark.
2. If you have some question, you should ask directly in the QQ group and you’d better not make a private chat with TAs or tutor.
3. Please issue your homework in the section of assignment on CSDN.
4. The Link of each assignment you would accomplish must be submit to Moodle, or you will lose the score of the assignment.
5. Each assignment submitted to CSDN must be completed in English.
EE308 Lab1-1 FZU:832002201 MU:20123825
EE308_Lab1_1 FZU ID:832001221 MU ID:20123957
Blog Link： https://bbs.csdn.net/topics/608829255?spm=1001.2014.3001.6377
Lab 1-1 FZU ID:832001101 MU ID:20122225
Lab1-1 FZU:832001227 MU:20124058
Lab1-1 FZU ID:832001119 MU ID:20124279
Lab1-1 FZU ID:83200124 MU ID:20124732