EE308 LAB 1-1

桀桀 2022-10-22 10:31:07

Some brief introduce

The Link Your Classhttps://bbs.csdn.net/forums/MUEE308FZU202201
The Link of Requirement of This Assignmenthttps://bbs.csdn.net/topics/608734618
The Aim of This AssignmentIntroduce myself
MU STU ID and FZU STU ID20124601_832002211

My hobbies

I don't have that many special skills or hobbies. Like most people, I like to draw pictures🎨 when I am bored or sing songs🎤 to myself and my friends. Sometimes, I like reading especially late at night🌃. In addition to these normal and boring hobbies, I am immersed in the scenery of nature and the other culture I have never experienced. So I like to watch some travel adventure programs since I was a child, like mountain climbing and travel🏞️. Travel has been a hassle these years for well-known reasons but I can through enjoying the cuisine of various places to learn about their cultures. I've also recently learned about camping and given it a little try🏕️, I find the most important factor in whether it's fun or not is who your friends are with👩👨👧.

Preferred or mastered skills

When I was preparing to go abroad for postgraduate study, I learned about the postgraduate courses of some universities, and finally I chose data science or artificial intelligence🤖. First is data science, I think this major is a skill that can be useful in many industries especially in a future where everything is going to be more digital and connected. So I taught myself the database and data cleaning. I also did an internship in this area. Another is artificial intelligence, my undergraduate course is robotics and intelligent devices, so I have some knowledge of physical machinerywu'li, and related knowledge of circuits and systems. I also learned data structure in java language, C/C++ which used on the microcontroller. What’s more I learned python by myself, and recently because of the other project I am learning opencv and tkinter💻.

Some hope

I hope that after further systematic study of courses, I can get practical application of my initial skills🚀.
I hope that I can be a person with many ideas in this project, and also can be a software engineer who can realize idea👩🏻‍💻.

...全文
52 回复 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务