EE308 LAB1-1

832002220赵云龙 2022-10-22 10:53:37

目录

• EE308 LAB1-1
  • table
  • 1.Introduce myself.
  • 2.List your skills and skills you prefer, i.e. evaluating yourself
  • 3.The amount of code you typed so far and the amount of code you hope to achieve after the course comes to an end.
  • 4.What you want to get in this course and Which role you want to play in this course?

EE308 LAB1-1

table

The Link Your Classhttps://bbs.csdn.net/forums/MUEE308FZU202201
The Link of Requirement of This Assignmenthttps://bbs.csdn.net/topics/608734618
The Aim of This Assignmentself-introduction
MU STU ID and FZU STU ID<20123531_832002220>

1.Introduce myself.

Hello teacher,my name is Yunlong Zhao.I have many hobbies such as reading ,traveling, playing chess, programming and so on. In addition, in my spare time, I like to study some mathematical knowledge. I took part in some math competitions in college.Speaking of things of interest, I might be interested in the country's campaign weapons such as missiles and so on.(The picture below shows Qian Xuesen, a famous Chinese scientist, proposing an idea for a new missile trajectory in the 1940s.)

img

2.List your skills and skills you prefer, i.e. evaluating yourself

In college, I have learned java,C, C ++ and other programming languages, and have learned the basic knowledge of programming. Since I came into contact with java programming language in my freshman year, I have mastered this skill and been most interested in this language.I have the ability of the basic algorithm knowledge of java,C and C++, but what I lack is that I have not learned front and back end knowledge and lack of experience in software construction.

3.The amount of code you typed so far and the amount of code you hope to achieve after the course comes to an end.

At present, I have writed about 5000 lines of code. I hope to achieve 10000 lines after this course.

4.What you want to get in this course and Which role you want to play in this course?

I hope to learn some knowledge about back-end development from this course. I will be involved in the back-end development in this project.

...全文
110 1 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
1 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
CSDN-Ada助手 2023-01-13
  • 打赏
  • 举报
回复