EE308_LAB1-1

m0_57843239 2022-10-22 11:45:52
The Link Your Class
The Link of Requirement of This Assignmenthttps://bbs.csdn.net/forums/MUEE308FZU202201
The Aim of This Assignmenthttps://bbs.csdn.net/topics/608734618
MU STU ID and FZU STU ID< STU ID 20124279(MU) 832001119(FZU)>

Myself

Now I am a junior college student, my name id Hairuo Tan ,who likes watching movies and doing challenging things. I think I am a person with strong learning ability but little patience. I am not good at long-term learning, but I am enthusiastic and good at doing projects

在这里插入图片描述

My specific skills

In the study of programming, the first thing I learned basic usage of python, later learning the c language and c++, and at the same time also carried out some front-end programming study, so I think I have a certain breadth knowledge reserve, is the lack of depth, broad but not master, for me, rather than learning knowledge in the system, I'm better at learning from practice and project

python ;)

• Know the basic syntax of python
  • Understand some basic python environment configuration
  • I have written python basic game projects
  • Applications such as data processing and crawlers have not been tried, I hope I can fully learn it through this study

在这里插入图片描述

c and c++

• Know the basic syntax of c and c++,And understand its basic logic
  • Know how to use c++ for object programming
  • However, my learning of c and C ++ is limited to the course, which is relatively shallow and has not been applied in real projects. I hope I can fully learn its application through this study

Other Software Applications

• Understand the basic use of vscode, can use it to write basic web pages
  • Know basic video editing, photo manipulation, know how to use pr and Photoshop

在这里插入图片描述

Application of hardware

I have used stm32 and openmv to develop and design cars with different tracking routes, and I know their basic programming methods. I also learned arduinio in the course and understand its basic usage

amount of code

The longest code I've ever written is about 250 lines of python code, and it's basically a little plane fight game, I hope that at the end of the software engineering course, I can complete the amount of code required by my division of labor in the team, and I can independently complete the code compilation of relatively small projects

Course requirements

In this course, I hope I can be familiar with project in the practical work of division of labor and cooperation, I hope I can be independent to complete tasks within the group, the ability to exercise their own code, to improve their ability of group cooperation, at the same time I also hope I can pass this project, can make up yourself in a database, in the aspects such as the lack of theoretical knowledge of a computer system, Learn more so you can use it in the workplace

在这里插入图片描述

...全文
119 回复 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
FASMARM v1.42 This package is an ARM assembler add-on for FASM. FASMARM currently supports the full range of instructions for 32-bit and 64-bit ARM processors and coprocessors up to and including v8. Contents: 1. ARM assembly compatibility 2. UAL and pre-UAL syntaxes 3. IT block handling 4. Alternate encodings 5. Output formats 6. Control directives 7. Data definitions 8. Defining registers lists inside macros 9. Half-precision number formatting 10. Variants supported 11. Further information 12. Version history _______________________________________________________________________________ 1. ARM assembly compatibility There are a few restrictions how the ARM instruction set is implemented. The changes are minor and mostly have a minor impact. For the most part the basic instruction outline is the same. Where possible the original style is used but there are some differences: Not everything matches the ARM ADS assembly style, where possible the original style is used but there are some differences 1) label names cannot begin with a digit 2) CPSIE and CPSID formats are changed, use "iflags_aif" form instead of "aif" (eg. "CPSIE iflags_i" instead of "CPSID i") 3) SRS with writeback must have a separating space after the mode number and before "!" (eg. "SRSDB 16 !" instead of "SRSDB 16!") 4) macro, rept, irp, format, if, virtual etc. are all significant changes from the ARM ADS, so you will need to re-write those sections of existing code Original ARM Syntax | fasmarm Syntax ----------------------+---------------------- cpsie a | cpsie iflags_a | srsdb #29! | srsdb #29 ! ;or, | srsdb 29 ! _______________________________________________________________________________ 2. UAL and pre-UAL syntaxes fasmarm supports the original pre-UAL syntax and the newer UAL syntax. These two syntaxes only affect THUMB encodings. UAL stands for: Universal Assembly Language. pre-UAL syntax is selected wi

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
福州大学 梅努斯国际工程学院 软件工程(2022秋) 教学
软件工程 高校
社区管理员
  • LinQF39
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日