EE308_lab1_1

weixin_51478623 2022-10-22 23:18:36
The Link Your Classhttps://bbs.csdn.net/forums/MUEE308FZU202201
The Link of Requirement of This Assignmenthttps://bbs.csdn.net/topics/608734618
The Aim of This AssignmentSelf Introduction&Course Planning
MU STU ID and FZU STU ID<20122616_832001208>

img

Self introduction

My name is Huang Zichen. I am 20 years old. I am a junior from Maynooth International Engineering College of Fuzhou University. I have a wide range of interests, like playing the piano and playing basketball. I work very hard in my studies and am willing to help others in my life. I think the most interesting thing in my life is to enjoy the beauty of nature and also enjoy the process of learning programming knowledge.

img

Advantages and disadvantages

My skill is programming,especially program with Python or C++. My favorite skill is programming. I have learned C language, C++language, Python language. I am interested in the direction of programming technology, but what I lack is the ability to think independently.
 I have some abilities, such as programming ability, computing ability, hands-on ability, innovation ability, communication ability, and practical ability. What I don't master is organizational ability and leadership ability,but I think this can be gained after practicing.

img

Programming

So far, the number of codes I have typed is countless,but in my opinion I think that doesn’t matter so much.At first, I didn't learn very well. I often made simple mistakes in a certain line.But I firmly believe that after systematic learning,I will be proficient in various programming languages. At the end of the course, I hope I will be a skilled programmer, and it may be perfect to write about 100 lines of accurate code every day.Then, with the further study, I think the amount of code written every day can be reasonably increased.

Prospect

On the one hand, it is necessary to have a certain understanding of the nature, content and position of the major in the engineering technology field, so as to create conditions for understanding and consolidating professional ideas, and to understand, be familiar with and love the major in practice. On the other hand, consolidate and deepen the understanding of the theoretical knowledge learned in the classroom, make your theoretical knowledge more solid, professional skills more excellent, and be better at integrating theory with practice.And I want to play the role of learner and practitioner in this course.

img

...全文
110 回复 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
FASMARM v1.42 This package is an ARM assembler add-on for FASM. FASMARM currently supports the full range of instructions for 32-bit and 64-bit ARM processors and coprocessors up to and including v8. Contents: 1. ARM assembly compatibility 2. UAL and pre-UAL syntaxes 3. IT block handling 4. Alternate encodings 5. Output formats 6. Control directives 7. Data definitions 8. Defining registers lists inside macros 9. Half-precision number formatting 10. Variants supported 11. Further information 12. Version history _______________________________________________________________________________ 1. ARM assembly compatibility There are a few restrictions how the ARM instruction set is implemented. The changes are minor and mostly have a minor impact. For the most part the basic instruction outline is the same. Where possible the original style is used but there are some differences: Not everything matches the ARM ADS assembly style, where possible the original style is used but there are some differences 1) label names cannot begin with a digit 2) CPSIE and CPSID formats are changed, use "iflags_aif" form instead of "aif" (eg. "CPSIE iflags_i" instead of "CPSID i") 3) SRS with writeback must have a separating space after the mode number and before "!" (eg. "SRSDB 16 !" instead of "SRSDB 16!") 4) macro, rept, irp, format, if, virtual etc. are all significant changes from the ARM ADS, so you will need to re-write those sections of existing code Original ARM Syntax | fasmarm Syntax ----------------------+---------------------- cpsie a | cpsie iflags_a | srsdb #29! | srsdb #29 ! ;or, | srsdb 29 ! _______________________________________________________________________________ 2. UAL and pre-UAL syntaxes fasmarm supports the original pre-UAL syntax and the newer UAL syntax. These two syntaxes only affect THUMB encodings. UAL stands for: Universal Assembly Language. pre-UAL syntax is selected wi

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务
社区描述
福州大学 梅努斯国际工程学院 软件工程(2022秋) 教学
软件工程 高校
社区管理员
  • LinQF39
加入社区
  • 近7日
  • 近30日