EE308 Lab -1-1

BravoMyLife 2022-10-22 23:33:30

Directory

• Who am I ?
  • About my skills
  • Code amount I had typed
  • What I want to get in this course

Who am I ?

I'm LeBron, a 3-year student from FZU majoring in RIDS. I'm fond of playing piano and learning coding. I had been staying my high school time in The first high school of ChangSha and I get good marks in my semester so far. I'm a member of WETS2 online studio in FZU and I found programming really appealling. I love study especially in EE308. Hope we can gain a lot in this module!

img

About my skills

1. I'm able to use Springboot, SpringSecurity framework, mybatisplus, MySQL database, etc. to develop back-end software, and have experience of cooperating with students in Android, front-end, AI, art, etc.

2. I have also learned basic python by myself, can realize basic functions such as crawling, can use Git and CornerStone for cooperative development and warehouse management, and know that I have tried to use Redis database

3. I also participated in some discipline competitions and won the second prize of the National Undergraduate Mathematical Modeling Competition and the national silver medal of the Internet plus Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition.

4. In the future, I want to gain much more knowledge and practical skills in AI and I want to improve my competence in algorithm programming.

img

Code amount I had typed

so far I have type around 10000 lines code(i guess, i do not really have an idea), but I'll keep hard working on it to drag my ability to a new level!

img

What I want to get in this course

In this course, I hope to

• apply what I have learned, learn more knowledge and skills in practice
  • constantly improve my ability
  • make unremitting efforts to contribute to the classroom and society as much as I can

Clock don't knock, people don't learn ineffective,learning is not from god, but on your usual accumulated bit by bit!

img

...全文
122 1 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
1 条回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复
CSDN-Ada助手 2023-01-13
  • 打赏
  • 举报