EE308 Lab2-2

桀桀 2022-11-11 21:23:07
The Link Your Classhttps://bbs.csdn.net/forums/MUEE308FZU202201
The Link of Requirement of This Assignmenthttps://bbs.csdn.net/topics/608859318
MU STU ID and FZU STU ID20124601_832002211
Teammate's MU STU ID and FZU STU ID20123671_832002217
Teammate's blog linkhttps://bbs.csdn.net/topics/609128168
GitHub linkhttps://github.com/cjiejiejie/lab2
Video demo linkhttps://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1rv4y1S7Fe/?vd_source=74ee6e134a8d3b785417c5e89eb0e8dd

CONTENTS

• 1. PSP
  • 2. Learning progress bar
  • 3. The key or difficult functions and programming thinking
  • · How to get well organized prototype code
  • · How to jump between multiple html files and how to transfer variables
  • · How buttons and text boxes fit on the screen
  • 4. Cooperation photos
  • 5. Pair programming experience
  • 6. The events that take a long time and great gains
  • · Using prototype software Figma
  • · Connecting prototype model code and logic code
  • · Coding
  • 7. summary

1. PSP

StagesEstimated time (min)Real time(min)
Planning3035
Estimate4040
Development3045
Analysis4560
Design Spec1010
Design Review1515
Code standard1010
Design90120
Coding600800
Code review400600
Test2030
Reporting4525
Test Report3030
Size Measurement1030
Postmortem&Process Improvement6090
Total14351940

2. Learning progress bar

Week NAdded code (lines)Cumulative code (lines)Study Time this week (hours)Cumulative learning events (hours)Important Growth
11001001010Learn about various prototyping software and compared their advantages and disadvantages, and learned how to make prototypes.
22303301323Understand the underlying code logic of figma and master the ability to write html files independently.

3. The key or difficult functions and programming thinking

· How to get well organized prototype code

At first we used ink knife,but it exported a file that was not easy to modify. Then the prototype is completed on figma, the prototype code we export is multiple files with both css files and html files, and there is no relevant code to jump between pages. Such code is not only complex but also incomplete. So we decided to write our own html code, so that we can understand the html code idea of the prototype while learning html.

· How to jump between multiple html files and how to transfer variables

In order to solve the problem of using code to realize page jump and transfer variables between different pages, we searched a lot of information, and finally solved these two problems by using window.location.href and location.search to obtain the url link string.

· How buttons and text boxes fit on the screen

At the beginning, when we fixed the position of buttons and text boxes on the page with code, the position of buttons and text boxes always changed with the change of screen size. After some discussion and search, we finally replaced the pure value with percentage, thus solving the problem that buttons and text boxes adapt to the screen. But it still have problem when we use firefox edge.

4. Cooperation photos

img

5. Pair programming experience

Experience 1: Rational division of labor enables everyone to perform their duties, so as to complete the project efficiently.
Experience 2: Communicate with teammates in time when encountering problems, so as to brainstorm and solve problems efficiently.
· In general, in the process of pair programming, we realized that one plus one is more effective than two. Because of pairing programming, we can think of more functions and details to make our project more complete, and we spend less time to solve the problems we encounter. The most important point is that when ideas get stuck, our communication can make the problems seem less difficult to solve, so that we have more confidence than we have when doing projects alone

6. The events that take a long time and great gains

· Using prototype software Figma

We spent a lot of time on interface design when we used figma to make prototype models. We know how a program realizes the interface jump function, how to beautify a program, and how to improve the user experience.

· Connecting prototype model code and logic code

In the process of learning how to realize this problem, we had a lot of discussions. During the discussion, we learned that not all prototyping software can export prototype code. Figma can only export code for adjusting parameters. We need to supplement the complete code by ourselves.

· Coding

The process of learning the web language html has lasted for a long time. In this process, we have understood the underlying code logic of figma and mastered the ability to write html files independently.

7. summary

First of all, it was the first time for me to make a web page, and it was also the first time for me to use html language to write code, which enhanced my ability of independent learning and exploration, and also made me familiar with HTML, CSS and JavaScript. Our cooperation also improved my collaboration and analysis ability. This semi-open assignment also allowed me to develop a user-friendly program as best as I could by combining the thinking of users and developers.

...全文
34 回复 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务