The Link of Requirement of This Assignmenthttps://bbs.csdn.net/topics/608859318
MU STU ID and FZU STU ID20122586_832001315
Teammate's MU STU ID and FZU STU ID20122594_832001314
Teammate's blog linkhttps://bbs.csdn.net/topics/609148750
GitHub linkhttps://github.com/FZUHUANGLEI/EE308-LAB2-2
Video demo linkhttps://live.csdn.net/v/253645

CATALOGUE

1.Key Or Difficult Functions And Programming Thinking

In the process of designing the bobing mini program, 😭 the first difficult function is how to set the number of dice throwing according to the specified number of participants input by the user, that is, according to the number of players to achieve the corresponding number of throwing page cycle. 😔 The second key programming thinking is how to implement logic and function functions like in programming languages (C, Python) in the process of designing bobing program.In the process of programming with my partner, I found that the programming thinking of software design was different from that of simply using programming language to achieve a specific function. 🧐 We need to use different syntax to write in different suffix files (json, wxml, wxss, etc.) under the same page to realize the page construction and configuration of a page. At the same time, there is a close relationship between different suffix files, and we need to grasp this connection.

2.Page Description

(1)Page Function

PAGE FUNCTION

(2)Page Jump Flow Chart 🎈

PAGE JUMP FLOW CHART

(3)Code Demo

// pages/testing/testing.ts
Page({
  /**
   * 页面的初始数据
   */
  data: {
  },
  /**
   * 生命周期函数--监听页面加载
   */
  onLoad() {
  },
  /**
   * 生命周期函数--监听页面初次渲染完成
   */
  onReady() {
  },
  /**
   * 生命周期函数--监听页面显示
   */
  onShow() {
  },
  /**
   * 生命周期函数--监听页面隐藏
   */
  onHide() {
  },
  /**
   * 生命周期函数--监听页面卸载
   */
  onUnload() {
  },
  /**
   * 页面相关事件处理函数--监听用户下拉动作
   */
  onPullDownRefresh() {
  },
  /**
   * 页面上拉触底事件的处理函数
   */
  onReachBottom() {
  },
  /**
   * 用户点击右上角分享
   */
  onShareAppMessage() {
  }
})

3.Pair Working 👭

(1)Pair Working Photo

Pair Working

(2)Pair Programming Experience

🥺 This was the first time I came into contact with pair cooperative programming. The cooperation with my partner was very pleasant and the whole programming development process was very substantial 👍. Before the pair programming began, I was worried that I can’t to implement the small bobing program required to be designed. However, when I started programming with my partner, the mutual encouragement and promotion between us calmed me down in the continuous learning of the technology. In this programming, we first learned front-end HTML, CSS, JavaScript, searched teaching posts and video tutorials on the website, and thought about the application of small programs on Wechat (WXML, WXSS, JS, JSON).Since this was the first time for us to touch the software design, we spent a lot of time in the early learning stage before the actual programming. After learning the basic syntax and modules, we started the initial development, but encountered some problems during the development (such as how to transfer and storage the variable read from page A to page B). We solved practical problems one by one while learning.
🌸 In my previous programming experience, I was exposed to how to solve a single problem or implement a single function, and there were fewer issues to consider. This pair programming is more like how to form a specific event through programming, which requires a broad horizon of thinking.
🍒 In this pair programming, I have gained a lot from pair cooperation and new technology learning. It is also very interesting to exchange ideas with partner in learning and practice, without the loneliness of working alone 😍.

4.Events Take Long Time And Gains

🎃The first was a discussion between the small program we programmed and the prototype we designed with the ink knives. At the beginning, we thought that we could fully realize all the functions embodied in the ink knives prototype, but in the continuous learning of the front-end and programming practice, we realized that only two weeks of learning time, our technical level is still far from 100% to fully realize all the functions of the ink knives prototype, which caused us a sense of gap. So we decided to put aside some of the more complex functions, through in-depth study and practice, basically realized all the functions of the bobing small program.
👏Secondly, the different suffixes js,json,wxml and wxss required for the composition of a page all have different functions and different ways of writing. Therefore, in the early stage of programming, we spent a lot of time learning the writing of suffix files by watching teaching videos and related blogs, and sorting out the links between suffix files. After the early learning, we have been able to complete the basic appearance design of the page and the basic page jump function, but for some complex page functions, we can only learn deeply in the later writing to fully grasp and apply them.
💻In the end, the biggest challenge in this assignment was to have the number of page looping throws depending on the number of players. In the early days, we thought of two loop schemes. In the first scheme, the number of players was set as variable i, and the first person rolled the dice once in the roll interface and entered the roll-result page, while i was subtracted 1. And see if i satisfies the condition that i is equal to zero. If the condition is met, go to the rule-game page and end the game, otherwise go back to the roll page to continue rolling dice. The second scheme is not to enter the roll-result page to display the result after rolling the dice on the roll page, but to enter the roll-result page to display the rolling result after all the people have finished rolling the dice. Later, we thought that the result presented by the first scheme was more complete and the circular logic was more organized, so we chose the first scheme.Then we spent a lot of time studying how to implement different page jumps under ifelse conditional statements, how to pass the input parameters of one page to the next page, and finally presented the page and its functions completely.

5.PSP And Learning Progress Bar

(1)PSP ⏲

Personal Software Process StagesEstimated Time Consumption (mins)Completed Time(mins)
Planning----
Estimate6065
Development----
Analysis90100
Design Spec5560
Design Review1515
Coding Standard2025
Design90100
Coding13001250
Code Review4540
Test10095
Reporting----
Test Report8080
Size Measurement1515
Postmortem & Process Improvement Plan5045
Total19201890

(2)Learning Progress Bar 📃

Week NNew Codes(lines)Cumulative Codes(lines)Study Time This Week(hours)Cumulative Study Time(hours)Important Growth
13603601010Be acquainted with json, js, wxss and wxml
298813482232Learn how to link json, js,wxss and wxml and learn some useful functions in them

①The GitHub link : 🔗 https://github.com/FZUHUANGLEI/EE308-LAB2-2
②The Commit record screenshot:

COMMIT RECORD1

(2)Video Demonstration Of Software Running

The video link : 👉 https://live.csdn.net/v/253645

...全文
124 回复 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…