|The Link Your Class||https://bbs.csdn.net/forums/MUEE308FZU202201|
|The Link of Requirement of This Assignment||https://bbs.csdn.net/topics/608859318|
|The Aim of This Assignment||The prototype design|
|MU STU ID and FZU STU ID||20123329(MU)_832002124(FZU)|
|Video demo link||大家一起来博饼～-其他-高清完整正版视频在线观看-优酷 (youku.com)|
|Personal Software Process Stages||Estimated time(min）||Time(min）|
1) Select production software Adroid Studio.
2) Realize the function of rolling dice and calculate the final score.
3) The multiplayer mode uses leaderboards to automatically rank the scores of participating players.
4) Insert the selected images and adjust the layout of each page.
1）Difficulties in this project:
a.How to implement dynamic dice rotation with Android Studio. We used cocos to make 3d dice, exported them with web mobile, and inserted them into Android Studio as folders.
b.In multiplayer mode, we found it difficult to implement the 3d dice data into the database. In multiplayer we made a 2.5d roll of the dice in the same way to get data into the database.
c.About login and registration, we wrote a local database for storage and introduced SMSSDK service of mob platform to realize SMS authentication and login
2）Highlights of the Project
a.The single-player and multiplayer modes are 3d dice and 2.5d dice, respectively. You can control the strength of the throw, the real simulation of dice in the bowl collision. It increases the fun and playability of the game.
b.Multiplayer allows you to upload everyone's score to a leaderboard, allowing for multiplayer. This makes the competition more competitive.
c.The SMSSDK service of mob platform introduced by MVN realized the login and registration function.
3) Pair work
4) Give at least 3 events that take a long time in coding, arguing, reviewing, etc., and give you great gains.
1. Debate the idea of switching to 2.5D for multiplayer games.
2. Discuss how to realize 3D modeling.
3. Discuss how to realize leaderboards composed of different user scores.
Through this experiment, we are familiar with the functions of Android Studio and use Android Studio to write an app. Through division of labor and cooperation between teams and online learning, we constantly improve and modify the app, and at the same time, we learn more knowledge through cooperation. In the run-in between the two sides, we were inspired by more creativity.