OutOfTheOrdinary:Sprint Essay3

OutOfTheOrdinary 团队账号 2023-11-27 18:40:09

Teamwork——Alpha Sprint Day3

Requirement of this assignmenthttps://bbs.csdn.net/topics/617606376
Team nameOut of the ordinary
The goal of this assignmentTo complete half of the design interface and achieve some basic functions
Other reference materialsno reference
GitHub code linkhttps://github.com/Will-OutOfTheOrdinary/Face_Rolling.git/

Summary of stand-up meeting of team members

Team Member 1

Name and student number:

Huang Yuankui 832102224

What has been accomplished in the past two days:

I continued to learn Android compose, learned some new ui drawing, and began to try my own design.

Problems encountered and solutions:

A lot of questions. It's all online

burndown chart

在这里插入图片描述

PSP table:

在这里插入图片描述

Team Member 2

Name and student number:

CAI Shuhan 832102229

1. Updated the image table in model.py

2. Created Face. py, which is used to process the interface related to face recognition

3. The image is transferred and saved to the local interface

4. Built the retainface architecture and started training

Show GitHub code/document check-in history of the day:

https://github.com/Will-OutOfTheOrdinary/Face_Rolling/commit/d0b3937bd6b3232bbfd1387f7b3b9afc2ff77930

Next stage tasks:

To realize the interface related to team management, face recognition training began

Problem: When the image is too large, the transmission of the image will be very slow due to the limitation of network traffic. Sometimes the speed of reading images becomes unbearable.

Solution: Using the opencv library to adjust the size of the image to a size just enough to meet the speed, you can reduce the network pressure.

What are the gains and questions:

There is another way to solve the picture through the cloud platform picture fast transmission, is now learning

burndown chart

在这里插入图片描述

PSP table:

在这里插入图片描述

Team Member 3

Name and student number:

CAI Zhengyang 832102230

(1) Continue to maintain the UI interface, find and modify bugs, and add a scrolling function to the new "historical data" interface to ensure that front-end developers will not misunderstand the function of the interface.

(2) Learned the components of Android for the first time, began to learn more advanced layout, and tried to develop the login interface of Android.

在这里插入图片描述

Next stage tasks:

(1) Continue to check the missing deficiencies of the UI prototype page and correct them in time to find more deficiencies.

(2) Learn more about the layout interface of Android, the most important thing is to learn the knowledge of java in Android and strive to realize the jump between pages.

(1) Problem: When I was designing my login page, there were two text buttons below the login "Register" and "Forgot password". I wanted them to line up on both sides of the upper input box, but I tried many methods without success.

(2) Solution: I logged in to the Android Developer website, consulted the relevant development manual, and found a special layout Relativelayout, which allows me to automatically align the two ends of a layout, but I only need to set the width of the layout to be the same as the width of the input box above. So the problem is solved.

在这里插入图片描述

Scrolling effect of historical data interface

在这里插入图片描述

(1) During these two days, I learned a lot of knowledge about Android UI and successfully made my first Android interface "Login interface", which gave me the motivation to continue to learn Android development. Meanwhile, in terms of UI, I learned that When completing their own part of the task, they also need to help teammates find and eliminate shortcomings.

(2) I do not know much about the jump of Android interface, and I do not know how to achieve it. I hope I can learn and master it in the next stage of study, and I hope I can successfully achieve the jump of login interface and registration interface in the next stage.

burndown chart

在这里插入图片描述

PSP table:

在这里插入图片描述

Team Member 4

Name and student number:

Huang Jin jie 832102226

1. Plan and arrange UI group tasks

2. Learn in the interface of adding people and try to use pop-ups to carry out a color conversion interaction.

在这里插入图片描述

Set the artboard size of the popup window to be consistent with the target component, select the corresponding component through the custom position, and then select and click on the previous artboard at the layer to switch colors. The advantage is that there is no need to continue to add multiple artboards, only one artboard needs to be made.

在这里插入图片描述

However, there are still shortcomings (it is not possible to open multiple layers at the same time), and future improvements will be made.

1. In the instant design software generated link (https://js.design/f/9655mP?p=Fj7Vjn9jmX) was carried out on the prototype test, find the interface does not match, and check whether there is a drawing board turn to pick out, sorting and supplement the interaction.

在这里插入图片描述

Next stage tasks:

Use the popup effect to transform the icon, as shown in the following figure, but on the one hand, it is necessary to create multiple identical blue ICONS, and then see whether they can be synthesized, that is, multiple "additions" use the same popup layer.

1. Use the popup effect to transform the icon, as shown in the following figure, but on the one hand, it is necessary to create multiple identical blue ICONS, and then see whether they can be synthesized, that is, multiple "additions" use the same popup layer.
  2. 在这里插入图片描述

It is not possible to open multiple pop-ups at the same time, but the actual effect to be achieved is to select multiple users at once to add, which is different from the interaction, but in CSDN and Bilibili did not find the use of real-time design in the stadium interface to open multiple pop-ups at the same time tutorial. It may be necessary to improve the use of the front end, and we will continue to find solutions in the future

What tasks are left

Since our UI team has already drawn all the basic interfaces at the beginning of the sprint, it will be easier to work during this period. The production of UI has been relatively perfect through the work in recent days, and the changes will be made in the future according to the front-end and product requirements. When there is time, we will learn more and try some new interactions.

PSP table:

在这里插入图片描述

Team Member 5

Name and student number:

Sun Zhenxiang 832102207

I completed the team's blog and article writing and uploading, made statistics and analyzed the market demand, and learned some html and javascript languages.

Next stage tasks:

(1) Continue to help the team write articles and blogs

(2) Analyze the user experience of the product

Gained a deeper understanding of how to analyze market requirements, and gained more html and javascript knowledge

burndown chart

在这里插入图片描述

PSP table:

在这里插入图片描述

Team Member 6

Name and student number:

Ma Qinghong 832002226

The interface of attendance details is designed to record attendance in detail.

在这里插入图片描述

Add the corresponding interaction to the historical data interface

在这里插入图片描述

在这里插入图片描述

All icon slices were reorganized and exported to Github

在这里插入图片描述

Next stage tasks:

Design face binding interface in personal center and design logo

What tasks are left

Optimize typography, optimize interaction. Design the Logo. Modified more details for connecting to the front-end.

During the interface design, the artboards, graphics, and components are not uniformly named. As a result, the names of exported icon slices are confused and need to be adjusted. There are a few places the icon color does not match the color picker, the reason is unknown.

Continued learning gained UI prototyping knowledge and skills.

During the design, each drawing board, graphics, components and other specifications should be named to prevent the confusion of slice export.

burndown chart

在这里插入图片描述

PSP table:

在这里插入图片描述

Team Member 7

Name and student number:

Wang Yiting 832102203

Refine user stories, complete interactive page design with UI team, determine technical feasibility and requirements details.

在这里插入图片描述

在这里插入图片描述

Next stage tasks:

Ensure that the development team develops according to the design ideas, iteratively improve the product design, and solve technical problems.

When determining product functionality, you may encounter technical implementation limitations that need to be addressed in close collaboration with the technical team.

Coordinating the work and communication of team members in a short period of time to ensure that the team understands and follows the plan can be a challenge. In the process of working with team members, it may be found that the cooperation of the team may affect the efficiency and quality of the product design and execution.

burndown chart

在这里插入图片描述

PSP table:

在这里插入图片描述

Team Member 8

Name and student number:

Lin Taoran 832102122

Support development on the backend and UI

Next stage tasks:

Develop the backend and UI parts.

burndown chart

在这里插入图片描述

PSP table:

在这里插入图片描述

Team Member 9

Name and student number:

Huang Zehan 832102225

Connect to front-end UI and back-end development progress and requirements

Learn real-time design, xd

Make ppt and related ICONS

Next stage tasks:

Communicate team members project progress, timely docking

Complete the following blog, document, ppt

ddl time is tight, properly arranged

burndown chart

在这里插入图片描述

PSP table:

在这里插入图片描述

Team Member 10

Name and student number:

Xiao Kaixiang 832102111

write code

Next stage tasks:

write code

burndown chart

在这里插入图片描述

PSP table:

在这里插入图片描述

Team Member 11

Name and student number:

Chen Zhuoran 832102216

Learned about CSS and did some case training
Typeset the day3’s blog of alpha sprint

Future plan

(1)Responsible for the writing of the overall thesis and blog, participating in the production of PPT and related defense materials;
(2)Collect data from relevant papers and research results to predict the future upgrade direction of products;

Next stage task

(1)Writing of papers and blogs;
(2)Continue to learn VUE & CSS knowledge

Harvest and doubt

Gained more knowledge of CSS.

burndown chart

####

PSP table:

在这里插入图片描述

...全文
51 回复 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复