OutOfTheOrdinary:Sprint Essay5

OutOfTheOrdinary 团队账号 2023-12-01 17:47:37

Teamwork——Alpha Sprint Day5

Requirement of this assignmenthttps://bbs.csdn.net/topics/617606376
Team nameOut of the ordinary
The goal of this assignmentTo complete half of the design interface and achieve some basic functions
Other reference materialsno reference
GitHub code linkhttps://github.com/Will-OutOfTheOrdinary/Face_Rolling.git/

Summary of stand-up meeting of team members

Team Member 1

Name and student number:

Huang Yuankui 832102224

What has been accomplished in the past two days:

1.Update interface document
2.Learn the file structure of compose actual combat project to make your project structure clearer.
3.Learn the actual combat project code of compose, and learn about programming ideas.

Next stage tasks

Continue to learn the compose drawing interface and connect with the back end at the same time, which needs to complete some functions.

Difficulties encountered and solutions

Compose, who just learned, has no actual combat experience.
solution:Check the relevant actual combat codes online and go to official website to see examples.

Gains and Questions

Learn the painting method of compose, and have a deeper understanding of declarative ui.

burndown chart

在这里插入图片描述

PSP table:

在这里插入图片描述

Team Member 2

Name and student number:

CAI Shuhan 832102229

1. A new communicaty.py has been created to handle message related interfaces
  2. Built a one-on-one and group chat interface based on websocket
  3. Join the chat launch in main.py

Show GitHub code/document check-in history of the day:

https://github.com/Will-OutOfTheOrdinary/Face_Rolling/commit/4ca6146320cdbd5d3bbb24148cc1fa019ca500fc

在这里插入图片描述

Next stage tasks:

Docking with the front-end, facial recognition interface

Problems encountered and solutions:

Problem: There is a circular reference in the message code and initiator code
Solution: The referenced definition in the launcher code can be referenced before modulation reference.

What are the gains and questions:

Understood how to solve circular references and message transmission methods

burndown chart

在这里插入图片描述

PSP table:

在这里插入图片描述

Team Member 3

Name and student number:

CAI Zhengyang 832102230

In the past two days, I have continued to maintain the stability of the UI interface and continue to learn Android related knowledge. I have finished learning the primary controls of Android and made the page of absence details. At the same time, I reviewed the knowledge of Android controls I learned some time ago to avoid forgetting them. At the same time, in order to consolidate my learning results, I am trying to make an Android calculator by myself to practice and consolidate.

在这里插入图片描述

Next stage tasks:

In the next stage, I will continue to learn related knowledge of Android. The space of listView has not been learned yet, and this space is quite difficult, so I will continue to learn in the future.

Since the knowledge of listView controls has not been fully learned, I do not know how to change the relevant content of listview in the page, so the absence details of the page has shortcomings, and it has not been solved for the time being. I believe that when I have learned all the knowledge of listView, I can make it.

在这里插入图片描述

In these two days of study, I mainly strengthened the training in java, because java is one of the ways to realize the functions of Android pages, so I must learn and consolidate java knowledge in order to carry out my follow-up front-end development work normally. At the same time, I have not finished learning listView knowledge. I don't know how to modify the contents of the listView, but I will learn more about it in the next study.

burndown chart

在这里插入图片描述

PSP table:

在这里插入图片描述

Team Member 4

Name and student number:

Huang Jin jie 832102226

Organize files and documents, export each artboard and slice files, and connect with the front-end

在这里插入图片描述

At present, the UI is basically perfect, there is no problem for the time being, and then look at the front-end work arrangement

burndown chart

在这里插入图片描述

PSP table:

在这里插入图片描述

Team Member 5

Name and student number:

Sun Zhenxiang 832102207

I completed the team's blog and article writing and uploading, conducted competitive product analysis and feedback collection, and learned some html and javascript languages

Have a deeper understanding of how to analyze market demand and competitive product analysis, and gain more html and javascript knowledge

burndown chart

在这里插入图片描述

PSP table:

在这里插入图片描述

Team Member 6

Name and student number:

Ma Qinghong 832002226

Improve the face binding interface, and add the interface for taking photos, uploading, editing pictures and determining face information.
Set up appropriate interactions for each face binding interface.

在这里插入图片描述

在这里插入图片描述

Next stage tasks:

Optimize typography, optimize interaction. Modified more details for connecting to the front-end.

Continued to learn the prototyping technique, and did not encounter any more difficulties.

Continued to learn the prototyping technique, and did not encounter any more difficulties.

burndown chart

在这里插入图片描述

PSP table:

在这里插入图片描述

Team Member 7

Name and student number:

Wang Yiting 832102203

Get ui and back-end requirements for product feasibility.

在这里插入图片描述

Future plan

The development team develops according to the design idea and completes the product design.

Next stage tasks:

The development team develops according to the design idea and completes the product design.

Ensure that the team performs as planned.

Within seven days I gained the ability to make rapid decisions and drive the project forward. The fast-paced working environment can improve my decision-making ability.

burndown chart

在这里插入图片描述

PSP table:

在这里插入图片描述

Team Member 8

Name and student number:

Lin Taoran 832102122

Contributed to front-rear end communication and back end debugging.Also improved the structure of some functions.

Next stage tasks:

Recheck & test front-rear end communication. At the same time, make an assumption on structure improvement and what experices are learnt from these day's tasks.

Problems encounted and solutions

Problem: When responding to front end request, if there are too many user requests to deal with, they will pile up in the queue so that the efficiency is unsatisfying.

Solution: Split the main task in the responding functions in to parts. For example if it is splited in to five small tasks(function 1-5), when task1 of user1 has been done(in function1) and task2 of him begins to be dealt with, the task1 of user two will also come into fuction one to be handled at the same time. Applying this way on all five tasks of all users(shown in the figure below), and the total time of response is largely saved and the general efficiency is higher.

在这里插入图片描述

What are the gains

Leanrt more knowledge on how to higher the efficiency of code(especially important for a server).

burndown chart

在这里插入图片描述

PSP table:

在这里插入图片描述

Team Member 9

Name and student number:

Huang Zehan 832102225

Organize documents content that the report ppt needs

Next stage tasks:

Make ppt according to the sorted content

The content of some sprint articles is not perfect enough, the overall capacity is large, and it is necessary to think about the order of content when reporting offline
Solution: Communicate with team members to improve the appropriate parts. Order of communication with reporting personnel

burndown chart

在这里插入图片描述

PSP table:

在这里插入图片描述

Team Member 10

Name and student number:

Chen Zhuoran 832102216

Finished the slides of the final report
Typeset the day5’s blog of alpha sprint

What are the gains:

Gained more knowledge of CSS.