4 Actual Progress of the Project

5 Process Experience of Each Member

6 Mind Map of the Project

7 Division of Labor

8 GitHub repository

9 The process experience of members

10 summary

1 Collection of Sprint Logs 

Sprint Log NameSprint Log Blog Link Accomplished parts each timeProportion of total amount
Sprint Log PlanGroup 19_Lab 3-2_Sprint Plan(12.02-12.04)-CSDN社区A fresh start!100%
Sprint Log 119 Group - Sprint Log 1(12.04-12.06)-CSDN社区1. Preliminary completion of front-end API design.
2. The back-end construction of App has taken shape, and server debugging and UI interface design are underway in an orderly way.
3. Tencent Cloud server has been purchased and ready, and domain name registration has been preliminarily completed.
4. Code debugging and improvement.
70%
Sprint Log 219 group-sprint log2(12.6-12.8)-CSDN社区1. The SMS configuration is modified and an earlier version of the database is rectified
2. We rewrote the api on the front end to conform to the prototype design. We then spent some time adjusting the proportions of the elements building the page, including the width and height of the elements on the page, borders, fonts, and so on.
3. We found it difficult to achieve the animation effect of part of UI, so we arranged team members to learn tutorials related to PS, Ai and AE, hoping to be helpful to this project.
62%
Sprint Log 319 Group - Sprint Log 3rd (12.08-12.10)-CSDN社区1. Found compatibility problems in APP login, debugged Android and successfully solved them.
2. Complete the UI design. Our interface is simple and elegant. After repeated improvement of UI design, I tried to build and debug relevant functions of APP track real-time monitoring and track history viewing.
3. Back-end code testing
4. The database is established and the domain name is connected to the server.
5.API interface test
40%
Sprint Log 419 Group - Sprint Log 4ed (12.10-12.12)-CSDN社区1. Community dynamic upload and search dynamic module; Create a group, join a group module, question and answer module.
2. Establish a port between the community service and the server.
3. Invited the team's friends to use and improve their suggestions, and fixed some low-level errors found.
4.API interface test
5. Complete all page tests
20%
Sprint Log 419 Group - Sprint Log 5ed (12.12-12.14)-CSDN社区1. Realized the basic functions of the whole project, carried out the final code debugging operation, and ensured the stability of the project program;
2. Solved some details, such as enriching the details of log writing and modifying some abnormal UI problems of model log;
3. Created the functions of "Like", "Favorite" and "consultation", which solved the problem of flashback when some users clicked the action record and provided better user experience.

2 Burnout Diagram

3 Project Expectations

NumberFunctionOperationExpected Result
1Sport moduleAfter logging in the APP, the home page interface appears is the sports moduleWe hope that users can check their movements in real time in the exercise module (including step counting, timing, track, etc.), and manage their exercise logs and design exercise plans. In order to satisfy the social nature, we will also rank the movement of users within a certain range based on the relevant information they fill in on their personal pages. In addition, we also hope to judge users' exercise habits through big data, and then push appropriate exercise plans to users.

Discussion module

Click on the square module of APP, and the first sub-module that appears is the discussion module.It is expected to design a movement community with a search bar to retrieve various posts of interest. Users are free to post discussions and actively interact. Below the post can be filled with small talk, but also can use professional knowledge to answer questions. We believe that with mutual encouragement and guidance among users, users can improve their training level and goals in the field of sports.

Consultation module

Click on the square module of APP, and then click on the top of the second sub-module from left to right, which is the consultation module.The users or coaches with better performance in sports data and higher experience level are classified and displayed in this module. Beginners can consult by themselves. We believe that consultation will be one of the necessary learning methods for beginners in sports.

Group module

Click on the square module of APP, then click on the top of the third sub-module from left to right, which is the group module.Groups of sports enthusiasts, by creating or joining sports groups, we can organize activities in groups. You can also let a group of sports enthusiasts do activities and exercise, and you can search for sports groups that you are interested in. We think this will be a very effective way to exercise, to promote the enthusiasm of users to exercise, add fun.

Exploration module

Click on the bottom of the APP to count the third module from left to right, which is the exploration module.In the exploration module, we designed to add teaching about exercise into it. The content of the page is simple and the layout is clear and reasonable, which can help users find the teaching they need faster. We plan to add a variety of lessons including running, swimming, fitness, ball games and so on. The tutorial includes text and a video introduction. At the same time, as the focus and highlight of our products, we will focus on reminding users of some beginners' mistakes in related sports and provide detailed text and error video examples. Provide beginners with as much detailed instruction as possible, so that users of our FITTIME app can get up to speed on various fitness exercises.

Dynamic module

Click the fourth module from left to right at the bottom of the APP, which is the dynamic module.In the dynamic module, we design that all users can log in and enter the dynamic module. In this module, users can send various posts, including their own mood or share sports experience and photos. Other users can like, comment, and like. Every day, we will select some quality updates, such as sharing their fitness experience, and use these updates to recommend to each user, so as to better show our users' positive attitude towards sports.

Personal interface display module

After logging in the APP, click the icon in the upper left corner of the interface, and the personal interface module appears.We want the personal interface module to be able to change its avatar and nickname. You can also view your own exercise and browsing history, your own journals and photos, and favorite posts and articles. And manage their social Settings and modify their personal information.

4 Actual Progress of the Project

NumberFunctionOperationActual Result
1Sport moduleAfter logging in the APP, the home page interface appears is the sports moduleWe have realized the functions of real-time step counting, timing and trajectory monitoring for users' movement. Trajectory monitoring is one of the basic functions of APP. For the realization of real-time track monitoring and track history viewing, we use Baidu Eagle Eye track open service. Access API related to Hawkeye in APP terminal, perform trajectory upload/query and other functions in the form of HTTP/HTTPS. To obtain the user's accurate motion trajectory. At the same time, users can simply set their own exercise plan and view their exercise diary and record.

Discussion module

Click on the square module of APP, and the first sub-module that appears is the discussion module.1. Search button and search bar, which can provide convenience for users to retrieve posts.
2. The icon of writing posts and the input interface during writing provide the recommendation function, which can be made according to the content written. In the next step, publishers can set a reward and hashtag for their posts to attract other users' attention. In addition, the publisher can choose whether the author is anonymous or not.
3. The post contains all kinds of information about the publisher, with multiple button options: you can choose to follow the post user, write comments to the post, like and favorite, and you can also see who has liked your post.
4. The number of page views of posts will also be counted and displayed on the post cover, and we hope that the popularity of posts can be marked by this data.

Consultation module

Click on the square module of APP, and then click on the top of the second sub-module from left to right, which is the consultation module.We have divided sports talents into six categories. Click the button to find the sports talents on the list. Before consulting, users can check the data of the talent, and have a general understanding of their level through the level, exercise duration and activity of the likes of the post.
The consultation details interface includes questions previously answered by the person, avoiding repeated questions from users and repeated answers from the person.
If the user consults, you need to edit more than 15 words of questions, you can also upload related pictures to make the questions more detailed, the system will arrange experts to answer your questions as soon as possible.

Group module

Click on the square module of APP, then click on the top of the third sub-module from left to right, which is the group module.In the initial group interface, users can choose to discover groups or create groups, and there are also recommended sports groups below the interface for users to choose. The latest activities of the group will also be displayed at the bottom of the group interface for the reference of participating users.
Discovery group: According to the region or name entered by the user can find the corresponding group, this search is undoubtedly very convenient.
Create a group: Users need to upload the picture, name, city and introduction of the group. After creating the group, they can make an appointment with their friends to join, initiate activities and organize group sports together.

Exploration module

Click on the bottom of the APP to count the third module from left to right, which is the exploration module.Because shooting related courses by ourselves requires a huge amount of work and data, our server does not have enough storage to support this database. At the same time, the short time and busy study near the end of the semester make it impossible for us to complete the shooting by ourselves. We finally chose to use existing resources on the Internet to import the teaching videos related to b site. Although it is not ideal, we can find the relevant live videos of sports and fitness teaching in the exploration module, together with professional text introduction.

Dynamic module

Click the fourth module from left to right at the bottom of the APP, which is the dynamic module.We implemented dynamic posts, comments and likes and favorites. Users can tag and bookmark posts they are interested in. At the same time, the diary function is added. We can write a diary in the dynamic module and record our exercise diary. Diaries include public diaries and private diaries. We added to the diary add pictures, bold, italic, ordered and unordered. We also added Peer and Popular, where users can find posts from their alumni; In Trending, posts are ranked according to the number of likes that day, and users can see the most popular posts of the day.

Personal interface display module

After logging in the APP, click the icon in the upper left corner of the interface, and the personal interface module appears.Users can change their basic information (including upload profile picture, gender, birthday, etc.), and can also set their height, weight, lung capacity, etc. We can also set up our own profiles. You can view your own published public diary and private diary. You can also manage your social profile on the software (including favorite posts, users you follow). Our login method can not only be set to the mobile phone number, but also to QQ and wechat. We can also change whether to enable the system notification of APP.

5 Process Experience of Each Member

NameExperience
XIao MaIn this project, I played the role of product manager and chief engineer, mainly responsible for team building, requirement analysis, design, construction, testing, release, demonstration, etc. As a product manager, through this project, I found that I not only need to have the ability to innovate and propose novel function points. More importantly, I need to act as a bridge between users and developers during the implementation of the project. And according to the actual situation constantly adjust the demand, arrange the project schedule.
As a chief engineer, I started to contact interface and database writing from scratch, and realized the advantages and disadvantages of many libraries, including many protocol specifications, API specifications, and basic knowledge of MySQL database. I learned to define the interface first, then write the code to improve the efficiency of APP design. From the initial general product and market analysis, to functional design, to test addresses and ports are used to access the project. In this project, we used Java as the development language and Corona SDK as the mobile UI framework to build the Android Studio development environment. You also learned a lot about methods requirements acquisition, modularization, and planning. There are still many technical deficiencies, but I believe that future study will continue to improve.

HongHao

Chen

In this project, I was mainly responsible for UI design, blog log writing and software testing. In the process of work,  we have realized the difficulties of being Party B. In the process of UI design, we often need to rework,  modify the scheme or even redo,  which is an important problem of how to better present the interface to mobile users. In addition,  the animation effect required by UI design uses AE, since we have never used this tool,  we have also learned the basic knowledge of it. Thus mastered some basic techniques and operations. The writing of the  blog and journal allowed me to carefully understand every step of the project from scratch. In addition,  I found that every log represented the gradual progress of the project,  and the completion of the project required concerted efforts of everyone,  which undoubtedly gradually cultivated the cohesion of our team.

MingJun

Cao

This experience has taught me a lot. In this project,  I am mainly responsible for database construction and back-end construction. We use ink knife for team collaboration,  and I have learned database query deeply, and realized paging query. Build and improve the database. At the same time,  I need to connect the database with the server,  so that the server can store and read data. This project also made me realize that cooperation between teams is very  important. If the front end is the side facing users,  the back end is the side facing our managers. I need to connect with my classmates at the front end and return the  correct data to the caller. At the same time, this project made me no longer a headless fly,  and I realized the importance of the framework to the progress of my work. Only by completing the framework first can  the following work and programming be completed step by step. In this project,  I felt deeply. It made me learn a lot of things that I didn't know before,  and made me realize that I still have many shortcomings,  including this project is not as perfect and innocent as originally planned. If you can give me more time and energy,  I believe I can do it better.

Xing

Wang

In this project,  I mainly take the responsibility of Front-end developement. Because the Front-end developement is according to the UI  design, I also take part in UI designing so that I can acknowledge the requirement better. Besides,  I have to communicate with Back-end developement. I think the experience of Front-end developing is helpful for my  future. I have learnt many code for being familiar with JAVA. I learned how to achieve different interactions key  between different pages in our application. The front-end developement is corresponding to the most direct feeling of  users. Page layout,  interaction and data synchronization are the main content of front-end developeing. To achieve different type of  interaction key

Xuan

Chen

After more than a month of project experience, I experienced the work content of software workers. Through this attempt, I learned how to cooperate with others. There were sometimes disputes over layout and interaction, but through discussion and negotiation, we came to an agreement through constant adjustments. I understand the importance of collaboration and communication between programmers and project managers. Teamwork is essential in the software process. It was an unforgettable experience and I learned a lot from it. I took a systematic look at the project from "prototype to development to test". I worked with my team members on something I could never have imagined. Also, working with the project team strengthened my front-end development skills.

6 Mind Map of the Project

7 Division of Labor

Responsible work partKey participants
Front-endXIao Ma;HongHao Chen
Back-endXIao Ma;MingJun Cao
Code TestXIao Ma;Xuan Chen
UI Design,Beautification and adaptationXIao Ma;Xing Wang
Blog, Vlog, PPT productionXIao Ma;Honghao Chen

GitHub repository

https://github.com/xingwang133/Lab3.git

The process experience of members

This part of the sprint log we think is well documented, including what we did at each stage and the problems we faced and how to solve them. So this is a summary, not an analysis of personal experience: During this project experience, we were faced with many challenges, such as database building, front-end and back-end development, etc., all of which were new technologies to us, so we spent a lot of time in learning these technologies and independently searching for solutions to some problems. This was a good exploration process for all of us.

NameThe percentage of work done
Ma Xiao45%
Cao Mingjun13.75%
Chen Honghao13.75%
Chen Xuan13.75%
Wang xing13.75%

10 summary

We at Group19 think the sprint log has a good record of what we did at each stage, the problems we faced and how to solve them. So this is a summary, not just an analysis of personal experience.
       During the experience of this project, we encountered many challenges, such as the connection between server and domain name, database establishment, Android interface interaction, front-end and back-end development, etc. These were new technologies to us, so we spent a lot of time learning and exploring them. And work together to find solutions to some of these problems. It was a great learning and exploration process for all of us.

...全文
170 回复 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务