oaHgnoHnehC 2023-01-14 16:47:46
The Link Your ClassValue
The Link of Requirement of This Assignment链接:
The Aim of This AssignmentSummary
MU STU ID and FZU STU ID20124325 / 832001213
Link of LabsLab1-1; Lab2-1; Lab2-2; Lab3-1; Lab3-2

2. Summary

2.1 Requirement Modeling

In this part, I have learnt the Model based on class/ behavior/ mode/ data/ Scenario. By learning these Modeling method, I acquire many methods such as usecase/sequence/state/activity/swimlane/class/collaboration diagrams.

2.2 Software Designing

In this part, I have learnt some concepts of software designing, especially the importance of coupling and cohesion of a software

2.3 Debugging

In this part, I have learnt unit test, integral test, black and white box test and so on. I can draw flow graph, test use case, basic path.

3 Technology and Tools

3.1 Inknife

I have learnt the using of Inknife, and developed a prototype software by Inknife.

3.2 JAVA

It is a very powerful programing system. I have finished a back-end of web by JAVA in Lab3.

3.3 Wechat program developing Software

It is an official software of Wechat, and I have finished a bobing game in Lab2 by this software.

4. Say something

This source have troubled me a long time. We have to finish a completed software of website even if we have no basic of JAVA. It is very hard for me to learn JAVA and Wechat program developing software at beginning. In the end, this source taught me a lot, learning by myself, teaming cooperation and I gain the basic of website developing. I think this experiment will play an important role in my career. Thanks for your lessons.

...全文
144 回复 打赏 收藏 转发到动态 举报
写回复
用AI写文章
回复
切换为时间正序
请发表友善的回复…
发表回复

社区成员

发帖
与我相关
我的任务