For holding a Mid-Autumn Festival event(Bobing) in the laboratory yesterday, but the rules need to be manually determined, the dice equipment is not complete, and remote students cannot participate in the epidemic prevention and control. Therefore, I hope that paired students can implement a Bobing software.
- Need to have an interface, six dice, shake randomly to produce results.
- The program allows multiple people to participate, and can automatically determine the results, it can be a stand-alone version or a network format.
- The interface style is lively and generous in response to the scene, and lays the foundation for the second implementation of pair coding.
This assignment first implements the Bobing software prototype. The style of the prototype interface depends on the language that the paired students will use in the second assignment.
- Requirements Analysis. The text is accurate, the style is clear, and the pictures are both excellent. The word count is around 500 words. The text is a supplement to the picture. Only the text is given without the picture, which is not friendly to the user.
- The prototype model must be implemented with a dedicated prototype model design tool: such as Axure, Rapid, Balsamiq Mockups, Prototype, Composer, GUI Design Studio, Adobe design components, ink knives, etc. In the blog post, explain the prototype development tool you use, and give your prototype display online link, such as the ink knife prototype link.
- The presentation process of the prototype interface should be logically clear, easy for users to understand and use, and conform to the usage habits of mainstream people. How to define easy to understand and easy to use? If it is a teacher, teaching assistant, or other role as the user, the user's feedback is used as the standard. In any case, the user's experience is used as his or her scoring standard.
- Beautiful design. UI design specifications are unified, beautiful and exquisite. The term "good-looking" is also very general. Refer to the third criterion above, and the actual user experience shall prevail.
- Basic format [see Lab1].
- Give the student ID of the pairing partner and the corresponding blog address of this assignment.
- To conduct demand analysis on customer needs, the NABCD model can be used.
- Record the PSP form of this operation, including the estimated time and actual time.
refer to: http://www.cnblogs.com/vertextao/p/7469789.html
- Give the prototype development tools used, and give your prototype display online link.
- Give a photo, including the paired classmates, work place, computer, and other items or scenes that can express the working experience of pair programming.
- Summarize this assignment, the difficulties encountered and how to solve them, the first pair programming experience, etc.
1. TA can’t notice all students. If your blog can impress TA, you can get higher remarks.
2. If you have some questions, you should ask directly in the QQ group and you’d better not make a private chat with TAs or tutor.
3. Please issue your homework in the section of assignment on CSDN.
4. The Link of each assignment you would accomplish must be submitted to Moodle, or you will lose the score of the assignment.
5. Each assignment submitted to CSDN must be completed in English.